Bronze Reaper Main Looking for Like-Minded Climbers to Join for a Bronze Escape

Hello, my nickname I go by is McLovin #12309, I play on PC often as a Reaper or tank main, you can add if you are bronze but ambitious-minded like me, and looking to find an occasional but skilled mercenary-style partner to climb with out of “ELO hell” XD, then after we’re out, we can go our separate ways. Ideally, my goal right now is to work up to Gold, then assess and work more from there. I’m on Central Standard time and I play late at night during weekdays Monday-Friday, usually starting around 10PM-ish. I often stream when I play, but I don’t have a big following at all atm and don’t like to make big scenes or drama, I fly pretty low and believe in playing as a team &thinking &preparing for success. I’m also flexible to changing heroes, others I believe I play well as are Reinhardt, Mercy, Orisa,& sometimes Roadhog, starting to play the snipers, turrets and other DPS more though. If this sounds alright to you, by all means you can add me,& maybe we’ll have some fun& win some Bronze battles hopefully. ^^

Do you need a tank ? Because i can play D.Va just fine and i have trouble finding good dps players

Hey man, I remember playing with u yesterday.

Team Banished Chaos

"Getting Better, Together”

The majority of teams in competitive Overwatch are looking for gold, diamond, platinum, or masters level players. One unfortunate consequence of this is that newer players are sometimes relegated to the sidelines. It is important to remember that all good players were, at one point, beginners.

The goal of Team Banished Chaos is to create a community based on building each other up as players and as people. We welcome players of any level, but our focus is mainly on newer or struggling players. Team Banished Chaos was founded on a foundation of positivity and teamwork. We are actively and intentionally a non-toxic, non-judgmental and positive community. It is important to remember that everyone, even a new player, can bring something to the table.

Team Banished Chaos is a multi-platform community. We aim to have players on PC, Xbox One, and PS4.

If you’re interested in joining or inquiring add:

ViperXPRacer#11989
Discord