Bronze 5 bug- 71% in division

same for me but i have 88% better than other player like i won 45 games and i m stuck bronze 5. i want to die guys

4 Likes

I’ve experienced the same issue, have ranked up multiple times with positive W-L on supp and dps and it said the same thing

4 Likes

I have the same 71% bug, on support in bronze 5 (despite being gold 3 in other roles) and going 5-2 ish each rerank doesnt change the 71%.

3 Likes

same here, support said the devs will get to it at some point but they dont see any activity as of now, and they cant fix this on their end so basically too bad enjoy bronze for now. feel like its going to last all season

4 Likes

OMG! Mine is exactly the same B5 and ranked higher than 71%. I have had 3 5 wins: 5-1, 5-3, 5-2 and all say the same. This is on my other acct. Please fix. ty.

4 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Bronze 5 Bugs. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.

4 Likes

Exact same thing happened to me just minutes ago, that’s how I ended up here. Just went 5-0 with wins as bronze 5 in damage and my rank stayed the same and got the 71% thing. Kinda sad lol. Would they even go back and fix it all and adjust our ranks, or if they fix the bug would we have to win the games all over again?

4 Likes

Hi, apparently I can’t post the same body for a similar bug report, but I am responding to a similar bug report. Hopefully this first separation of the comment will allow me to post the same thing.

I’m running into the same issue. I’ve filled the Tank tracker for games at something around a 2:1 - 3:1 average win:loss ratio. I’d say I’ve played through 5 to 6 full trackers, so like 30-50 games including losses. I keep “ranking up” from bronze 5 to bronze 5. I don’t know if it’s relevant, but I didn’t play ranked at all from the last half year to year of OW1 until a few months into OW2.

5 Likes

I have the same problem, Bronze 5 and 71%.

5 Likes

I played with you last night and I have the same issue (as a tank)!

5 Likes

I have also the same issue - winning games, 80%+ better than the rest of the players in this rank, stats with which I’ve been easily in Plat with before, no stuck in Bronze 5

4 Likes

Same here, I am stuck in bronze 5, every time I get 5 wins, I get sent to the start of bronze 5. It’s happened 4 times at least and I have videoed 2 of the times it happened. The last time I had 5 wins and 2 losses and 91%… I was still sent to bronze 5. Why!? This game have never worked like this. If this is how it is supposed to work, blizzard needs to better explain to us what “level adjustment” means. What affects it? It’s clearly not the win loss ratio that affects it unless you need to get 5 wins in a row. If that is the case then tell us!!

3 Likes

Same bug for me 4 rounds with no change, this is a bug on server side.

3 Likes

Same problem, 20 wins, top 86% of the rank (Tank), still Bronze 5. My latest series was 5x2…

2 Likes

I hope they will fix this im really tired of winning and see the same bronze 5 and you are higher than 71% most of my games i get 14k damage atleast and my best game was 25k and 60kills and this game still rank me as a bronze 5 player im devastated no matter how many games i win how hard i carry i dont rank up that is absolutely boring :unamused::unamused:

3 Likes

same exact issue for me too

3 Likes

Wins and loses in the topic and don’t talk about k/d especially when kills are just participations in this game not actual kills.
71% means you are at ~700 SR, bronze 4 starts from 1100.

Same here seems like no matter how much I heal or how much dmg I out put, I’m still hardstuck bronze 5. Yet I’m not having issues ranking up in tank or dps

2 Likes

Exact same as me, better than or same when comparing stats w/ regular party members and regardless of win-loss ratio Bronze 5 71%. So frustrating and demotivating.

1 Like

bump. I’m stuck in bronze 5 72%…can’t move up or down I’ve completed 5 sets of 5 wins in a row now and now movement either direction. ONLY ON MY SUPPORT ROLE other roles are moving up and down

2 Likes