Broken Cryo Turret interaction

One of my viewers had this happening in his recent match, where a turret was put on top of a Mei in Cryo on a railing on Junkertown. The Turret vanished, but could still deal damage until the railing was destroyed. The model of the turret was flying outside the map, however the shots still came from that position.
The replaycode for the match is: D7Y4RM

4 Likes

if you put ashe dynamite on top of mei’s iceblock. Getting out of cryo will trigger the explosion
https://mega.nz/file/KBFCkQYK#9jHObVXKogon9wKuUoCWVcFi95dmRDnE7RnaUa8KILI

I just had this happen to me in a match. Except it was on Dorado. The attacking team Torb/Mei put on the railing where the defenders come out of the beginning spawn point. I watched the replay and saw where they put it, but during the actual match, the shots seemingly came from inside the walls/under the ground.

I reported both Torb and Mei for cheating and also reported the replay clip via the game. I felt compelled to post here also because this needs to be fixed ASAP.

Replay code: JJG14R

Edit: platform - Xbox One

This happened to a friend who was attacking against a defending torb on temple of Anubis. Made the attackers get spawn camped. Replay code is DSSVB3

bumping for blizz response