Broken comp account

I have tried to contact over and over, but my comp account is bugged in some way.
generally once each level when I am near the top of my rank and ready to go up I will win and receive a “demotion protection” instead and all of my progress in the rank goes to 0 instead of going up. Then if I lose the next game I lose to the next down rank.
I have consistently been getting about 1% (wide group) and 4% regular spread for wins as well as 8-16% down for losses as well.
I am 70% record for the season so far and have gone down in rank.
My whole thing is bugged and I have been with customer service for weeks on the issue and their first advice was to delete my account and start over. I can do that I suppose but I will lose all of my stuff there has to be something bugged about it that can be reset on your end?
I am a software engineer myself so I don’t know what caused the issue to begin with but can assure you it exists and I have a feeling I am not the only person this is happening to.
Please just reset my account so I can accurately play comp again, without having to delete my entire account losing my jade weapons and other things I have built up. Like please I beg you my only option is to just delete my account and create a new one and hope it works. Further unsure if related but I am constantly now also seeing my queue times go from <2 minutes to well over 20, nothing else has changed perhaps it is also part of the same issue. Please just fic my account.

Your account is smurf’s dream, I hope you get what to do with it :wink: