Bringing back Invasion Missions?

Since we won’t be getting any more missions is there any chance we could get the invasion missions back, or at least the rewards for them.

2 Likes

aaron keller scrapped them as he is worthless and horrible at his job like those story missions could of been a break way from the broken qp

3 Likes

Yes, I know there were game news site that talked about it (about how anon ex workers told them about the pve cancellation), but it will only be official when someone in the OW team says it.

As for me, I do believe that PvE is basically dead (there has been some time without news), last year some time after the Invasion Bundle, I said that I saw 1 or maybe 2 more bundles of 3 missions being released, but after that, no more. Now, like I said, I don’t think they will release more.

I keep my fingers crossed that since they messed up the PvE so badly, we at least get new Archives missions, but I doubt we’ll ever see anything like that, and they’ll probably be locked behind a paywall.

$5 a mission or some trash like that.

But, with that being said, I also have no faith that they even know how to come up with a fun, PvE experience. If they did, they wouldn’t have botched the PvE bundle so badly.

1 Like

If we don’t get Archives missions this year I’m gonna riot. There’s no reason to deny us these anymore, and their achievements are still obtainable in our career profiles.

And yes, all they need to do is rotate affixes (lightning storm, missiles, etc) into the missions to pump some life into them and they can’t even do that.

1 Like

time for us to scrap aaron

i wish we easily could aaron sucks bad

Pve is scrapped man.

gets way too much credit for misdirecting a “AAA” game that is really just a “shell”,
served up on a platter with established loyal fans (goty ft. jeff), years late, with misdirect and scapegoating blamed on bobby when it was in fact bad supervision of Team4.

basically everything aaron was cancelled or delayed or just not implemented well.

the only people defending him are shills and content creators, which are actually just NDA whitelisted shadow marketing mouthpieces, scared to bite the hand the feeds them.

Tracer was once a quite feared young lady she isnt anymore as 76 is compeltely out of control op

I doubt we’ll get them. We haven’t gotten them in, what, 3 years?

Though, I have heard we’re supposed to be getting some half-a**ed Anniversary type event that’s supposed to bring back a ton of the old gamemodes, so even if they don’t expand on the glory that is Archives, we at least get to go back and reminisce about the good times.

1 Like

They said that all PvE content has been scrapped. I highly doubt it.