Bring back mass rez

Yeah sure and rez can bring people back so they can comeback to killing faster. Your logic is a bit flawed/biased tbh

2 Likes

Cool

Only play doom in qp. In comp i play rein. But nice try.

Yeah small rez. Even now is barely that. Large rez just extends the fights on forever

Didn’t you just say though that it’s all about the killing? So wouldn’t you want the fight to last long?

6 Likes

Your profile says you still play DF (and moira). Hmm, nice try.

Im sorry but when mass rez was a thing it was only used to counter ults and only during ult exchange fights. CDrez is used in nearly every fight because of the 30sec cd. So really if anything is prolonging/extending games as a whole it s CDrez

3 Likes

Sounds like you should give it up and deal with it, then.

3 Likes

No since that would be stalling and the point of the game is to kill people. Not have it undone instantly every time

Profiles on forums dont work since they only show QP and this seasons comp. If youd like I can update my overwatch and show you my overall stats and youll see that my top 5 are 2 tanks, 2 supports, 1 dps

Not a fan of both.

Also not that im calling or implying this is a cult but it sure does feel hostile when i get 5 replies in seconds some of them saying i have dumb ideas so i can see why some people do call this a cult

“Undone instantly evertime”

Just save your ult until after Mercy rezzes and boom you’re fine.

I dont need you to be a fan of any. Ults/abilities/kits can be annoying and still have a place in this game. That s all im trying to say, even if you dislike rez it still belongs in this game. I’m just trying to point out fallacies in your arguments

1 Like

Well since my argument is I dont like rez. Which is an opinion it cant really be wrong. And normally I wouldnt care and just let this thread go on like normal but since im kinda annoyed and this is the 18000 thread to pop up since the megathread (see quarantine Zone) isnt a thing anymore im kinda sick of seeing them.

1 Like

Nobody is saying that your opinion is wrong/you can’t have one, everyone is just trying to say that Mass Rez really wasn’t OP and Mercy’s kit right now is just boring and weak.

I’d love to see mass Rez brought back. They could make a whole thing out of it at this point and actually make it being back some lore heavy event for the fun of it

4 Likes

Not denying it wasnt OP not saying shes fun. I think she needs to be reworked with either more utility less rez or more damage.

Like i said im pointing out the fallacies in your argument. Like how you said it was mass rez that kept prologing fights when ultimately it is cd rez that prolongs games more. And yes your opinion of not liking rez is your opinion and im not about to change that.

But on the topic of threads and what not. If you’re tired of seeing them again and again you can so easily skim past them and not bat an eye. Ignore them. The flavor of the day/week is brigitte nerfs and there s plenty more of them than mercy threads this day/week. Also, if you’re tired of seeing Mercy threads imagine how Mercy players are tired of her state for the past year. You can so easily turn a blind eye and ignore all the mercy threads but mercy players cant walk away from her current state.

As for the hivemind/cult thing. You really cant just expect yourself to say something so unproductive as “rez doesnt belong in this game” and expect zero people debating with you. We get it s your opinion, but it s an online forum you say your opinion and people will reply with their own opinions.

1 Like

Explain to me why Mercy flying in and pressing 1 button is more fun to watch than Mercy flying around around for 15 seconds. I’m not saying valk is fun but how is mercy any different outside her ult other than having added utility, better mobility and more decision making. Her ult literally makes up for 5% of the time you are actually playing the hero.

2 Likes

I think both prolong the game and if rez was lost and mercy instead gained other abilities whos losing out. Not mercy, she cant rez herself. Dps and tanks and other supps are losing the rez. Mercy could be so much more fun and only other heroes would be losing out.

Yeah and i usually do. Go by every one of them and dont bat an eyelid since it aint my fight but idk tonight im feeling pretty bad. Having some issues with communication with my SO and its got me quick to anger.

Im not calling you guys a hivemind cult. Since I understand your just really passionate about your hero. I was just saying I can understand why some are so quick to that conclusion because it sure felt like Id walked into a bar full of bears and the bear cowboy started eyeing me up

1 Like

We should not bring back mass rez.

Arguments keep going on and on and if they’re not a Mercy main, they’re just attempting to appease.

Jeff said it’s not coming back. Thus, it’s not coming back

1 Like

Well arguably rez was fun when it was a reward. Mercy cant out heal ults so it was nice to bring them back. That s just the problem with cd rez, it s just not a reward.

Well I’m glad that despite all that we were able to have a civil discussion. Hopefully things get better on your end.

1 Like

I still think she could be made both extremely fun and rewarding and balanced without rez with some new abilities maybe even relating to the valkeria theme she has

Yeah me too. I just want her to not feel alone while shes upset but I cant be with her physically atm since Im out of town on a Uni thing. Ironically called a rezschool

1 Like

Mercy’s ult can’t revert because of how OP it was. What no one has suggested is an ult where you press E and Mercy says “Hero’s never die!” Followed by a derisive laugh and Mercy smirking and five beams of light engulfing red team and killing them instantly :smiley: