Brigitte's shieldhealth should be lowered. It is what makes her dominate everyone 1v1

It’d help if you clarified that. Like clarifying what you said after you quoted me was actually directed toward Sushi. That’d have been helpful as well.

I considered everything you said fairly, imo, and I also called you on some extremely biased stuff. No need to get all hyper defensive now because you can’t argue against what I responded to your statements/conclusions with.

I straight baited you into saying what I wanted you to say. Go reread our exchange, and knowing what you do, look at what questions I ask you and what things I brought up. It was clinical yo.

The only reason I bothered going through this is in hope those that read this exchange from an outside perspective can see how weak so many of the defenses and arguments in support of Brigitte are. I was never out to change your mind.

And yes, I am completely aware that I am someone that will piss you off and be super abrasive to deal with to degrees most people never will. It’s by design.

1 Like