Brigitte Tank Rework

Thought I would share this with my fellow Workshoppers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAnG6fGZS3s

Code: FM3XX

Brigitte Tank Rework. Replaces Repair Pack’s healing with an ally CD reduction, up to 5 seconds reduction, half if under 10 seconds.

The interesting bits of this are:

• Sphere targeting around ally heroes to approximate Brig’s targeting. It’s not perfect but close. Sadly reducing healing down to zero means “Healing Dealt” and “Healing Received” events no longer work. So I had to approximate the targeting system. – Thankfully I’ve done this work already for another upcoming project :slight_smile:

• Custom role lock to include Brig as a Tank. When you haven’t chosen a hero yet, you have open choice. But as soon as the role’s slots fill up you can no longer chose heroes from that role. When everyone picks you are stuck in that role. A bit different than “Slot 0-1 tank, Slot 2-3 damage, Slot 4-5 Support”. I wanted to give people the opportunity to pick their role regardless of what slot they ended up with. And to be able to switch if someone frees up the slot.

This represents about a few hours worth of work. Actually not very much time considering some of my other work has taken days, with some of them still ongoing. I worked on this to take a break on my massive workshop project :slight_smile:

1 Like