Brigitte Isn't A Problem But She Does Need Some Type Of Change

So I don’t wanna come out as one of those guys who are constantly ripping on a character nor do I complain a lot but Brigitte is a problem. I’m a Tank main who just came back to playing Overwatch after a couple of months and as much as I enjoy it, playing now against Brigitte’s almost every game just made me quit Competitive. I see no interest in it whatsoever. Her stun just makes it impossible to play a Tank. Whenever we had a confrontation against the opposing team I’d just get stunned and get slaughtered.

I made this post in hopes that some type of change will occur towards this cancer.
I wanna specify again that I don’t mind certain heroes changing metas or revolving around them, but when you make it impossible to play a Tank it’s just horrible. Now I don’t know what to change and all that as I’m not some gaming professional, especially since I was more of a casual player but, I think we all can see she’s broken.

1 Like

I agree. the only ways I can really see to counter her are
a) rushing her as a team
but this is difficult, especially if shes surrounded by her team

or

b) sniping her when her shield’s down.

i think her passive healing is really strong, and while I like the character design, its virtually impossible to kill her if youre alone and shes walking straight toward you. id like if her shield had a bit lower health, but I don’t think blizzard would add this.

1 Like

I love playing Rein into a Rein Brigitte combo. It’s so fun. I really enjoy how when I ask for someone to go Brig to help me out it’s rare af for someone to. Great times…

“Just learn how to counter her lol” - Every Brigitte main

this is why we see so much Junkrat and Reaper. Focusing on her shield is everything.

1 Like

I think the things she would need tweaks on to be still good at what she’s meant to be without being oppressive would be
Have her shield take damage when shield bashing equal to half the target’s base health (base health so her shield won’t insta-break when wrecking ball in introduced)
Have her rally armor disappear after 45-60s.

MAYBE some slight number tweaks around shield health/regen rate.

“Brigitte isn’t a problem, but here’s why I think she is a problem.”

nah, he just said he doesn’t usually complain abt this kinda thing.