đźš« Brigitte is NOT a healer

But seeing as healing is her primary form of support, she needs to be. I’d say in an actual match, the level of effectiveness you feel from healing is the equivalent of dropping Soldiers biotic field, it’s not entirely practical for healing.
But how do we fix it and her other issues? Here’s the solution
h ttps://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/reversebrigitte/50318/48
Add your voice, it matters!

1 Like

If soldier’s healing field’s AoE was like 2.5 times bigger and lasted twice as long.

I wish her armor lasted forever on allies. It wouldn’t be as good as Torb’s armor, but I still think it would be interesting.

Tell that to the 150 HP + 75 armor that lasts 5 seconds on a 6 second cooldown.

Tell that to the 16 h/s (80 total) she gives her allies in a 20 meter radius if she touches an enemy with her flail.

“Not a healer” but has some of the stronger healing abilities in the game.

7 Likes

Her ultimate armor does :slight_smile: I think her ability is temporary just because of the cooldown. Check out the thread for her solution :relieved:

So… you made a thread to advertise for your other thread?

Well Brigitte players sure don’t act like healers, haha!

eh she kinda plays like an offtank that helps the team occasionally like Zarya

Way easier to dumpster people with her tho

Yes, she’s a support that can heal, but she seems to play better as off tank rather than off healer, especially when paired with Rein as main tank.

That’s just the bad ones.

Brigitte is just the new Moira. When Moira first came out, her heals were terrible because hardly anyone played her properly. Once the support mains who are interested in healing are actually the ones picking Brigitte instead of everyone racing to pick her first, it will get better.

As a support main myself, Brigitte is more than capable of filling a healer slot on most teams. It just takes a certain amount of patience and dedication to using your abilities like whip shot to provide constant healing output rather than damage, even though it technically does both. It also requires backing off so you can use your E on cooldown instead of trying to be Reinhardt.

1 Like

Uh…looks in the general direction of a teammate at half HP and presses E, whoa! He totally wasn’t healed to full with some bonus armor to boot from two Genji dashes worth of distance away!

Ive made a solution as well:

Neither do most Moira’s, the strongest healer in the game lol

She’s really fun in the right games, but yeah her healing…is…awkward.

It would REALLY help to know how many teammates are within range of my healing aura, so I can at least know they are being healed by my swings when I’m swinging.

My fear is she’s gonna be nerfed to hell and lose her fun, cause she’s a bit ridiculous when people allow her to be ridiculous.