Brigitte Gameplay Q&A with Geoff Goodman

Expanding on this, are you guys still looking into Doomfist?

1 Like

That’s very interesting to hear indeed. This is for the Genji part.

1 Like

How will Ana be able to deal with Divers better now that Briggite and Moira have an easy time!? :raised_hands:

Has the team considered any healers that would fit in the tank category? Like a healer with a 400 health pool, or do you feel like that would be too much?

Lucio as a tank.
I have a mighty need

I think the goal for us is to always provide as much diversity as we can, in all aspects of the game! We don’t want to just make hybrid supports going forward, as some players really enjoy focusing heavily on a single role and it makes the potential group compositions much more interesting to have options.

I’m interested to hear what people want to see though! We’re always listening and trying to respond and react to what people are really wishing for.

31 Likes

Long range tank for those of us who are allergic to standing in front and getting shot at?

5 Likes

melee dps concept=https://i.imgur.com/qPBQEYG.png
pls check this out …if this will be too op or weak ingame

Orisa?

20 characters

6 Likes

Doomfist is still buggy has hell and each update seemingly brings new bugs. Add to the fact that he is just not viable with his huge handicaps (all damage on cooldown including his primary fire, large hitbox, mobility/damage tied to the same cooldowns, hard countered by several heroes to the point that he can barely fight back) and he is a lackluster hero by any stretch. Are there are plans to look into how DF can be tuned just a little bit to make him more viable?

2 Likes

Honestly want to hear more about Torb and Sym reworks this week.

Like Is Torb getting a jetpack and is Sym becoming like Mercy?

Could you give any hints as to what you might be planning for their buffs?

8 Likes

Is there any chance of a reworked comp system any time soon?

Reaper buffs?! Someone go wrote to Gabe, Ana needs her Right Hand Man back!

1 Like

I tried, still a lot of standing in front and getting shot at unfortunately.

I feel like Sombra is getting the same treatment as Bastion, Mei and Doomfist.
Being tweaked but don’t have a clear direction of what they’re supposed to be doing.

A lot of players loved Sombra’s recent buff but also a lot felt like the recent nerfs was a bit much, granted the 0.1s delay was to prevent hack from being interrupted by small lamp posts and whatnot, the 2 second cd interrupt seems a bit much. Sombra relies heavily on her skills to be effective in the game, her only damage source is her gun which is objectively worse compared to other DPS guns - due to the fact that she doesn’t have any burst potential - so I don’t necessarily get the idea of why you guys have to put the 2 second cd interrupt on her hack when she already can’t get a hack anyway of she’s being shot at.

Aside from that, since Brigitte’s release I doubt Sombra will be played at any level because her number one weakness is armor.
I guess all I’m asking is what is your opinion on Sombra?

hmmm is this implying a possible Roadhog and Zarya buff in the near future?

It’s not just the dive meta anymore though, that’s what people have been trying to say for some time now yet somehow the message still doesn’t get through! The increase of shields is also harming Ana a lot. With how much up-time Orisa’s barrier has when there isn’t a Junkrat and Roadhog spamming it down hurts Ana so much. There are numerous times when you have to just throw yourself in past the barrier so you can heal your team and end up dying because it’s a horrible position for a hero intended to provide long distance healing.

It is not just the dive meta where Ana isn’t working, please acknowledge this because it is so frustrating to see people push this point across for months and still be misunderstood.

i really hope so, roadhog really does lag behind d.va majorly

I mean that is the role of a tank, to create space and take a lot of the damage. I mean it’s exactly why their health pools are larger, to facilitate said role.