This is a 9 months old thread that got revived. Please don't respond in it. (Brigitte is on PTR!)

No, because they didn’t release 2 of the same roles in a row. Release 2 of the same in a row neglects EVERYONE who doesn’t play that role. If you’re not a support player you got nothing for for 9 months.

Reinhardt: Stay behind me, I will be your shield!
Brigitte (behind Reinhardt): I will be their shield!

2 Likes

Brigitte is a hybrid. She has a little something for both support and tank players, which is something, unfortunately for you and how you think the community works, is something the majority of players wanted. Same with Moira: a healer that leeches life from enemies and is capable of defending herself against flankers.

As a TRACER main I second this.
Not that’s a bad thing.

I think Sym is about to come out of support after her upcoming rework. They’ll probably move her to defense. I agree though, we need new defense characters.

the new hero is great

I LOVE IT, Brigitte is GREAT

Reinhardt: I, am the shield
Brigitte: No, I’m the shield now
Reinhardt: Not as big as my shield!

1 Like

Well i think this hybrid form of heroes is great for the game, one hero doing more than just one main thing makes for great variety. now we have offensive supports, tanky supports, defensive supports & pure supports. More people can find a home under the support category.

Your defensive class has been one of the most problematic classes in the game as people don’t seem to understand it very well.

Hope you get your wish next release although i assure you it will just be another dps falling under defense.

1 Like

Haha ik, I still would like to see a new male hero, I simply feel that male heroes design is better imo.

feels bad, all the excitement turned into sorrow haha

1 Like
6 Likes

You know its funny we all been out here saying it took 6 months to fix Brigitte when it took almost a year.

1 Like

Funny how people were concered with Torb as the first thing

1 Like

Twas a simpler time, when we didnt know goats

1 Like

why the heck do you all NECRO this thread?!

2 Likes

I like how the forum system says “nine months later”. It really helps you to appreciate the span of time that passed. Heck babies were conceived and born in that time. Man. That makes me feel old somehow, lol.

5 Likes

cus this topic (brigitte herself, not this thread) has caused a lot of anger and arguments on the forum,
so its funny to see an old post from before she was released.
pretty obvious.

click* NOICE

We were all unsuspecting at the time. March 2018. At least this necro serves a purpose somewhat