Briggite Got Nerfed, But People Are STILL Whining

Cone angle reduced
Welp… There ya go, is it enough?

EDIT: Changed the title to match the forum

34 Likes

Doesn’t change the fact that it is still a 5 second CD, which I believe has been the biggest problem with it.

102 Likes

Her bash is harder to hit now, that should resolve the problemo

20 Likes

Yes, I can read what the patch notes say and fully understand what that means. My point still stands. 5 second CD was the primary problem.

54 Likes

Its a buff at the same time

2 Likes

You wouldn’t notice the 5 seconds if you just keep your distance or break the shield beforehand

15 Likes

<— Tank player. Can’t keep distance unless I’m playing a dive tank. 5 seconds is very noticeable. When Hog had a 6 second hook, that was a pita to have to always keep in the back of your mind because it can lead to insta kills on your team. This ability can also lead to kills on your team and is something that I need to pay attention to as a tank player.

20 Likes

She can’t combo kill a tank now can she, the problem is gone

11 Likes

By herself, no. She does have a team, btw.

Seriously, I’m okay with Brigitte as a whole. 5 second CD on shield bash is too short and you’re a fool to think otherwise.

21 Likes

So does the tank she’s attacking. Funny how that works.

21 Likes

how is it a buff?
20chars

1 Like

Tanks are arguably the easiest to hit due to their truck size hitbox. So, your arguement is kinda invalid?

10 Likes

Okay … you, along with the others who keep nit picking are missing what I’m saying.

1 Like

It is exactly the change she needed. I will have to test to see if it is small enough, but I think Bri is pretty solid now.

1 Like

The 5 sec cooldown shouldn’t matter if she cant effectively hit all her stuns.

1 Like

Nah, I’m just going to keep making these generalized arguments to counter the people making the same, asinine, pointless arguments.

7 Likes

That 5 seconds on that stun is balanced? It will get nerfed, just like Roadhog’s hook at 6 seconds got nerfed. It’ll take time, but it will happen.

1 Like

That people are shrieking about how unbalanced this character is while all statistics point that she’s relatively balanced, perhaps even unimpactful while she hasn’t even been in competitive play yet.

5 Likes

The fact that it was 90 is actually insane…

11 Likes

Did I say she is unbalanced? Please point where I said, “Brigitte is unbalanced or OP.”

Shield bash is not balanced with that cool down.

1 Like