Briggite / Bastion possible brother sister relationship

For a few months now playing in game im getting a serious vibe that Brigitte has a sisterly relationship with Bastion. (Please no Torb jokes about calling his turrets his babies.)

How long has Brigitte known Bastion by now?

I don’t think there has been any canon interaction between Bastion and any hero, other than Torb when he met Bast during a mission, quite recently too. So I doubt Brig has any idea that there is a “good” operational Bastion unit.

there’s a voiceline where she says something to bastion along the lines of his armor looking good and that her dad’s upgrades look good on him or something like that.

i don’t get a brother/sister vibe out of it more like reassurance due to mutual familiarity.

1 Like

Considering Torb just took him in not too long ago, she probably just met him and welcomed him in. He is apart of their huge family now so he is probably like her best friend more than a brother.

I love the Lindholms since their family is made up of so many individuals. Reinhardt, Mercy and now Bastion.

I guess it depends on when she’s been home? AFAIK there’s no interactions between them in canon since Torb took bastion in at some point and Brigitte has been out with Reinhardt travelling.

All in game voicelines are hypothetical, so she may know if Torb wrote her a letter or something or maybe they plan on doing something in lore with it but they don’t have a relationship right now until they decide to progress lore in some way.

Brig and bastion are both in an overwatch league Spray on a couch alongside rein and torb. Not sure how canon that is but it’s an interaction.