Brig shouldn't survive a Hanzo headshot

What it says in the title

No reason for her to survive it given how small her critbox is and the fact that she also has a shield.

2 Likes

haha can we let brig keep something please

96 Likes

How dare a support not be oneshot!!

74 Likes

she survives with 5 health lol

40 Likes

Oh yes let’s nerf brig even more she’s clearly not useless enough so let’s use her as human target practice!!

19 Likes

Her whole kit needs to be reworked, she is still massively oppressive even with all the nerfs, I don’t get it.

2 Likes

Yes she should, that’s how armour works. Armour reduces each hit by 5HP (but never to less than half) so logically she survives with 5HP

It’s not really a problem that Hanzo can’t one-hit-kill a full-health Brig. It’s the same with Bastion and Torb. Hanzo has Storm Arrows as follow up.

24 Likes

As a person who thinks Brig is still very strong… she only has 5 hp left after a HS.

3 Likes

Brig is the only support that can survive that, I see no problem here

2 Likes

Joke of a discussion this one haha.

4 Likes

Uh, her hitbox and critbox are both enormous and her shield evaporates if any DPS sneezes at her. So no.

20 Likes

She is left with 5 hp, you or another teammate can easily finish that off.

2 Likes

No. Piss off.

20char

15 Likes

Um, thats how armor works. She has 5 health left over after a headshot. It shouldn’t be that hard for you to deal with.

1 Like

Oh, Brig is still breathing and she even has some legendary skins! She is so OP! She needs another nerf PLZ!

11 Likes

3rd highest winrate 55% Brigitte?

Hanzo counters Brig. Period. If you land a headshot you can sure land another to finish her off.

It is actually more a problem that Hanzos headshots can 1-shot heroes… even when the arrow hit the air… or the shoulder… or the knee… but yeah, öet us say THIS was a headshot.

4 Likes

Reaper: Sneezes on Brigg’s shield and it breaks. “Ugh… Sorry…”
Brigg: “That’s okay, I am sure I will get a small buff soon so that my shield is better!” smiling on the outside but Internally screaming.

Brigg needs her usefulness back, I hate how all it takes for a character to get nerfed is a few babies who don’t know how to play the game whining about them being too oppressive.

Hanzo should not be able to oneshot.

6 Likes