šŸ›”ļø [Brig] Replace Stun with Dizziness

This actually seems like a good idea.

2 Likes

Lol thereā€™s one person on this post relentlessly defending Brig.

I like this idea. She could have all her cool downs reverted to. Maybe even had a 25% decrease to movement speed. Anything but the hard, 1 second death sentence of a stun she has now. Heck dizziness could last 4 seconds for all I care.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve seen more Mercy players move over to Ana and Moira though. Why is Brigetteā€™s increasing faster then.

1 Like

Cause people are free to do what they want, and just because you say ā€œOh Iā€™ve seen thisā€ doesnā€™t necessarily make it true. Unless you watch every single Mercy player in the world. Which is just creepy.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a good point. Was originally thinking giving her an inspire buff, if needed.

But a cooldown buff might be better balance.

Does Pharah have a basic jump?

By the way, this would still allow Brig to get that combo off on most opponents almost every time, but it just makes it so itā€™s not a free kill and sheā€™s can get shot back.

1 Like

Never thought about that, but Iā€™m sure they could just replace it with barely any fuel.

Itā€™s already not a free kill? Unless itā€™s on Tracer. Or, the entire team targets the person along with Brigitte, which you know, they should. Sheā€™s supposed to shut down flankers, and she does that super well. XP

3 Likes

So, in other words, your argument doesnā€™t have a weight to it either.

Except my main argument that the only reason he wanted her changed in the first place was because sheā€™s ā€œfrustrating to play againstā€. The rest is just me disagreeing and being bored while I wait to go to the eye doctor today. XP

3 Likes

Brig is balanced, but tbh a Little ANOTHER nerf on that shield bash will be good, and this seems to be a good idea

make Brigitte can do one attack instantly after the shieldbash and decrease the stun from 1 second to 0,7 seconds its a good idea too, that 1 second It doesnā€™t seem like much, but in a game as dynamic as overwatch itā€™s pretty important.

she will still insta-killing Tracer

Well, I donā€™t really see much harm in this suggestion. Brigette only really needs to be good against Tracer and Genji. Just increase Inspireā€™s healing to compensate.

How long does it last?

Issue is that this doesnā€™t cancel Genii deflect.

1 Like

And Brigitte can just keep her shield up while the rest of her team shoots the flanker, causing Brigitte to take no damage and the enemy to be down a Flanker. As well as the possible bugs that could come from the newly implemented fix that makes Brigitte Fall Down when shield bashing Rein/Doomfist mid charge, and the conditions of all that. It may seem simple, but itā€™s a lot more in depth than it seems. XP

1 Like

She does have a basic jump, it is just rarely used

This might be the best idea to make Brigitte less stronger against other healers that I have read.

But what about Genjiā€™s double jump? Thatā€™s a passive ability.

1 Like

True enough, but itā€™s enough to make him back off.

And as the avoided poster mentioned, with this change they could lower her shield bash cooldown.

If you let hero with no mobility flank you and get away with it - You deserve to be punished by her.
If you play by her rules, then of course you will be destroyed. She has no mobility (especially vertical) and tied to close range. Use and abuse it.

3 Likes