Brig rant, I h8 this hero

The fact that she can survive a widow headshot after pressing the aoe ult win button is incredibly fun(not that widows not broken, it’s just sum to show the sheer amount of damage rally can absorb). The fact that she hard counters tracer, an incredibly hard hero to play just from swinging that damn flail around and gather her passive, *cough more aoe business is crazy to me.

So basically this hero has 3 really good aoe healing abilities, 2 of which are off cooldown, the tankiness of a tank, the damage-cc-and stun of a dps all on a SUPPORT.

No, she’s not a support, she deserves a special role that should be called “do it all”. And throw bap n sigma in there too.

She’s a lost cause, blizzard. The thing that killed the game. How many more players are you gonna lose, owl barely pulls 60k viewers nowadays

For everyone who likes brig, idrc, you just can’t simply ignore how stupid of a hero brig is like YOU CANT. She does EVERYTHING. Who in there right mind thought that brig was good for the game? If you wanted dive to be gone, just NERF dive, why add this hero. Jesus dude my god

14 Likes

Tracer’s falloff damage buff and the fact that repair pack doesn’t give armor anymore have made it so that she doesn’t really have to worry about Brig anymore. Brig is also the least-picked support overall across ranks so I don’t think you need to worry so much about her.

53 Likes

Sorry but I had to stop reading after this.

63 Likes

Yeah that part was strange and not possible. Unless the Op is talking about Brig shields blocking a head shot.

5 Likes

Brig gets a lot of armor when she uses her ult. This mean poor poor Widow can’t 1-shot Brig.

In other words, OP is sad that an ULT is doing exactly what it should do and OP is having a fit they can’t ez pz 1-shot a hero during that ULT.

42 Likes

Are we still in 2018? Brig’s terrible now. Like really really bad. Even me, a Plat thrash player, can consistently 1v1 a Brig as Genji or Tracer.

If the Brig is consistently winning duels against DPS now, she’s really good. And Whip Shot is the part of her kit that takes skill.

I mean I find her annoying and sometimes make fun of Brig players myself, but your complaint is unreasonable.

18 Likes

aoe win button
sounds like a pro that never got to play brig cuz he to pr0

2 Likes

Repair Pack + Inspire is still 70hps heals that go through matrix and stay proced through barriers.

2 Likes

True… she is still a tank/support hybrid if you like it or not. You cant also kill Bastion with one headshot. Why? Because of the armor. Armor counters Widow and you as a Widow should not have any problems dealing with Brig at all…

Nothing killed the game. The game would have been dead if Brig did not ended the dive META after 2 years.

CC in melee range, heal and armor as an ult… weaknesses?

• No movement/escape
  • low damage
  • has no selfheal outside of melee range
  • shield has a pretty long cool down when destroyed
  • shield does not protect vs AoE attacks like Junks or Pharahs
  • no ranged attack
4 Likes

she is harder to play and sup players want easy heroes (most of the time) so they dont pick her. as long as they dont pick her i am ok with her. if she is meta i hate my life. i am still on the #deletebrig side of argument.

That’s true but at least Tracer does 100% damage to health. Armor was a huge counter of hers since she took a damage reduction on every bullet.

So is being instantly deleted from across the map

31 Likes

Thats why Ana is the queen of supports for 90% of the games lifespan and Zen and Bap are also very liked?

10 Likes

Tbh, they really should just weaken almost any source of AntiDive that DoubleBarrier has access to.

Since DoubleBarrier is what’s keeping them from fixing Tank popularity. I.e. Fixing Queue times.

And the answer to DoubleBarrier has to be at close range.

And while close range Deathball could work, that shouldn’t be the high tier solution, because that ends up being optimized to play a lot like GOATs.

So by process of elimination, the only other close range comp would be Dive.

Inspire? That’s not even true lul

Rally? That’s an ult omegalul

8 Likes

I’m a Doom main and don’t hate Brig as much as you all do.

2 Likes

Sorry, but being instantly deleted from across the map isn’t fun either. I’m glad they added Brig into the game, even if her release was stupidly strong. Someone needs to grow up and get over it.

6 Likes

Imagine thinking Brig is hard to kill

17 Likes

If Brig 1v1’s was the issue, sure.

But the issue with Brig is always how she makes comps that should be vulnerable to Dive, not vulnerable to Dive.

I think Sigma’s rock is the only anti-dive thing double barrier has. What else do you mean?

1 Like