Brig nerfs today?

Is today the day the demon might finally die

1 Like

Even if it was, (a certain group of frequent posters around here) will just be saying she needs more nerfs in about a month or two

9 Likes

[*] R.I.P.

1 Like

Probably next week imo

Hey its my topic, thanks for the exposure I guess lol

i really hope not… but i kinda do? what side should i go on

1 Like

Wait until it goes live and a meta shows up, we don’t really know what’s gonna happen.

No, better luck next time :wink:

1 Like

I think she’ll be worse (harder to kill) with the changes they’re about to implement.

I dont think so, usually the ExC would be down way before the changes go live

Depends on the meta. Unless the meta requires speed boost, I doubt you’ll see any change.

If she needs nerf she must be nerfed.

They don’t usually patch mid-event since concluding an even also requires a patch.

1 Like

Patches are usually Tuesdays or Thursdays FYI. If we don’t get it tomorrow, most likely next week.

As someone whose hero was absolutely killed by Brig for an extensive time with no possible form of counterplay, I know what it feels like for your once great hero to die. No one should have to feel that. Hopefully Brig mains can adapt and rebound, and the hero finds a way to live a long healthy life.

Not saying she or any other hero should continually dominate at any tier, but there’s a huge spectrum between dead and meta where she can fit in.