Brig is seriously making me go crazy

What is taking a break going to do to help make Brig less cancerous?

I took a week long break just last week then immediately when I got back on, BASH BASH BASH!!!

1 Like

Not ‘too lazy’ to adapt. Do Not Want To ‘Adapt’. Since by ‘adapt’ you mean not play the characters I enjoy playing.

lol i just play pharah and i just wreck her

1 Like

Well, I hate to break it to you but Brig is really easy to beat. It really is a case of playing around her and switching to her counters.

5 Likes

Except that she isn’t OP at all, counters exist by your own admition, you just don’t want to use them which means you are at fault. Just leave the game if you can’t stand switching. I switched when Hanzo was meme tier or when hitscan ruined anything I could do with Pharah.

If you want easy games with everything handled to you on a silver plate go play GTA with cheats.

4 Likes

!!! CAUTION !!!
The floor might be slippery, because of Genji tears.
Mind your steps!

5 Likes

When Orisa was new, I didn’t complain. When doomfist was new, I didn’t complain (I did on PTR but then I was later wrong), and I didn’t even complain when Moira was new.

Less assumptions please

Just because she has counters doesn’t mean she isn’t OP. She prevents the effective playing of any other character within her range.

Imagine if her effective range was long of mid range, rather than close range. Would it be right that she hard countered every other mid range or long range character?

Would you be here saying, ‘just keep close Looooool’?

I’ve got maybe 20 mins on Genji and have been playing for 18 months… not a fan.

Probably less than that on Tracer, before you make that assumption.

This is coming from a Hanzo player, the one who defined the grav + dragon meta.
Brig has her counters, the people that counter Hanzo are having a tough time doing so right now…

2 Likes

You are making a chicken out of a feather

1 Like

It’s gotten to the point that I can effectively win a duel against a Brigitte about 60% of the time as McCree. And McCree is kinda meh when it comes to power level. The problem isn’t Brigitte, it’s how the meta evolved around her to encourage such a cheap strategy.

2 Likes

McCree’s raw power is actually pretty good. It’s his mobility that’s his main flaw… plus terrible ult.

In CQC his stun-fth combo is very powerful.

And Brig’s biggest counter.
If only people dropped that stupid stigma of fth being a low skill or scummy play they’d realise that.

2 Likes

You have barely an hour on comp at least this season alone. You don’t even know.

Take Pharah.
Fly in the friendly skies.
Attack Brig.
Profit.

4 Likes

It’s pretty high risk. I can think of better counters. McCree is a bit too squishy and slow to be front running, and that’s the only place he’s gonna score that.

are you seriously this bad at not engaging her at melee range???

3 Likes

Except she doesn’t.

I even told you how to do it. You cna’t playa orund it then you are just unable to play the game, go back to GTA and cheat, this is all you can win.

But I guess that’s the feeling when you can’t just fly and kill everything with D.Va anymore.

You’ve some weird obsession with GTA, my friend. I’ve never even played it.