Brig idea (shield bash) adding to surefour's

well firs im gonna apologize for my english in case i make any mistakes as i am from chile and english is not my language… with that out of the way.

my idea for shield bash to be fair:
as surefour, seagull and jayne said in a video a good idea for brig (from surefour) would be to make shield bash to ramp up for like 0,3 seconds so there can be more counterplay (it is instant cast now) and what i would add to that idea is that you could add some visual fx to know when she is ready to bash, but you tel her have that ramped up bash (let her have it in her pocket to use) for like 2 seconds (duration of zarya bubble if it’s not destroyed) so she can use it whenever (just once btw) in that 2 seconds time but if you dont use it you hace a shorter cooldown (like 4-5 secs idk) and then if you have the ability available you have to ramp up again…
what do you guys think would help to have more counterplay against brig without making shield bash some kind of easy sleep dart (i mean same cooldown , as right now the way it’s going they are just adding time to that cooldown)