Brig fixed, shield bash to do 5 damage

Just watched Stylosa’s video, Brig shield bash to do FIVE damage!!! She gets a healing buff though, so she’ll be harder to kill but won’t be able to go around dueling dps and tanks.

1 Like

5 damage? Why even have the ability? There is nerfing a character; this is outright gutting her. She’s going to be useless.

3 Likes

Shield bash will still stun people which is really valuable crowd control.

4 Likes

Could people please just stop mentioning Stylosa? And stop watching him. And stop listening to what he has to say…just let his channel die…

2 Likes

The healing buff is literally an 0.667 HP/s increase. It’s absolutely nothing and a pathetic compensation for losing her wombo combo against flankers

RIP

1 Like

But thats what everyone wants cause brig is just such an unkillable monster

You can do 110 damage to her with the combo, maybe ask one of your teammates to help you? Funny how that was your go to response when getting stunned. “Just ask for a bubble or heals 4Head” but now relying on your teammates to secure an easy kill is destroying the hero :thinking:

3 Likes

I don’t even play her. You can scan my public profile and see that. It’s just she already had low DPS and now has basically neglibible damage. I like varied characters to be useful. The last thing anyone needs is abother throw pick especially in such a small roster for Supports.

Just stop for a second and think how broken a hero must have been upon release if after 5-6 nerfs they’re still getting more. Low risk/high reward shouldn’t be a thing so I’m totally fine with Brig being gutted. Give her more nerfs for all I care. Her and Junkrat and Torb should remain throw picks above Gold.

1 Like

The whole point of her was to counter Tracer. Everytime she bashes tracer it will force her to recall and retreat. That’s her use. She’s not useless. And now there is some counterplay between her and tracer. Brig has the advantage but if you are an incompetent moron, tracer can now beat you. Currently, you can be in a coma and still hard counter tracer.

1 Like

Hey, I predicted a while back that the Brig nerfs wouldn’t stop until Tracer and Genji we’re destroying the backline again without any threat. It’s happening because the community whines a lot.

Yep, hard counters are bad for the game.

Winston existing doesn’t mean Genji has to swap but Brig merely EXISTING means Tracer is going to have a hard time with burst heals + ult armor.

Well… I guess we’re just returning to Dive being the only strategy that’s viable. Wonder if more whine about that or Brig?

I have 500 hours each on tracer and genji. Just annoying to have all that practice literally negated by someone who can counter me just by existing. With that practice I SHOULD destroy the back line if their team isn’t peeling. Genji and tracer SHOULD win duels against supports.

1 Like

Nope tracer and genji shouldn’t auto win duels with supports, that the same hard counter logic of “negated by someone who can counter me just by existing” that brig had.

Supports should be able to defend themselves from a single flaker and at most have that flaker be a soft counter to them, kind of like how Moira is now. Can a genji or tracer kill me if they catch me at a bad time? Sure, but if I’m ready for that flaker I can absolutely make them rethink their attack or flat out kill them if they play a little sloppy.

1 Like

What do you mean? Brig will still counter dive. Being able to stun any hero who relies so heavily on mobility is a huge advantage. She just isn’t able to get picks like a dps.

Yes but the existence of Moira isn’t a hard counter, she’s just strong against flankers because she can escape and has easy to aim damage that can’t be deflected.

Brig straight up owns any dps she can close the gap on. I don’t even have an issue with supports being strong like zen headshots that do almost as much damage as mccree, but the support shouldn’t have the advantage in a duel vs a dps.

Yep so Brigitte shouldn’t counter you but it’s fine for you to delete the backline at will?

Hypocrisy at its finest.

2 Likes

I’ve wondwred why you’re so anti-Brig, and now it makes sense. You are countered legitimately for the first time in two years.

2 Likes

No other match up is so one sided though.

The existence of Winston doesn’t counter Genji, the existence of hitscan doesn’t counter Pharah, and so on and so forth. However, Brig can do actually zero damage to Tracer and counters her.