BRIG AND 2 REIN CHARGE BUG

I was playing a game yesterday on Eichenwalde where we had a Rein on our team and a Rein on the enemy team (I was playing Brig). The 2 Reinhardts were charging at each other and before they collided I used my stun on the enemy Reinhardt. All 3 of us got knocked down… but I didn’t get up. I was dead lol

Probably get that checked out, hey.

Well its obvious you got smushed by the enemy rein, sometimes when im playing rein and the enemy rein has someone pinned. id rather counter charge him and sadly sacrificing a teamate rather than than letting him in our backline. or i could just charge him from the side and save the poor pinnned victim.

Apologies for the late reply but I did not get smushed. At the time of that game, the patch where charge and stun had both parties get knocked down was implemented, which meant that myself and the enemy Rein should have been knocked down and our Reinhardt pinning the knocked down enemy Rein. However, all 3 of us somehow got knocked down and I died.

That does sound pretty oddly buggy, i dont have anymore theories then

If the enemy reinhardt managed to grab you even for a moment before the collission with your reinhardt, then you will get squashed.

It would be much more clearer if you posted a highlight of what happened.

Sadly I don’t have a highlight otherwise I would’ve. Also, it would be quite impossible for Rein to grab me for even a moment since the update where Brig stun and Rein charge cancel each other had already been implemented.