Brig’s nerf not enough

Full of Brig OTPs in T500 who get value by just existing and holding M1. When they misposition they press Q and become an unkillable monster, recover from their mistake AND give additional value to the team.

Wanna play Doom/Tracer/Hammond? Nope sorry enemy team has a Brig ur only allowed to go Mei.

What a joke balancing that between Tracer and Brig, the one that fits every comp and provides value by just existing is Brig. There is no outplay potential like say Ana manages to sleep a Tracer or Genji that’s a good play, nope with Brig the “outplay” is hold M1 and sometimes M2+M1 lol.

8 Likes

I don’t think you know what you’re talking about.

172 Likes

People are still complaining about Brigitte? She’s easily in her most balanced state ever.

76 Likes

I’m confused by this post for so many reasons

12 Likes

You’re in danger of going to the Dark Side.

5 Likes

OP is using internet explorer

58 Likes

yep a hero that single-handedly denies you to play the following:

• Doom
  • Winston
  • Hammond
  • Tracer
  • Genji (unless you play for nano blade)
  • Diva
  • basically any hero that wants to flank and not have a fair confrontation where you spam shields and kill tanks is denied by Brig’s existence.

Yep seems totally balanced.

Brig is a bunker enabler at high SR for those who are not aware.

3 Likes

She lacks range with the exception of a single ability. Her shield is practically glass. Stay back and have your team focus her. She’ll die quickly.

35 Likes

Well, I’ve been wrecked by most of those heroes plenty of times trying to play Brig, because I’m terrible. I suspect the converse is also true.

2 Likes

I don’t play in plat so this advice is not useful to me.

The fact alone that you even think it’s ok for a SUPPORT to have a shield, let alone armor, let alone TWO abilities that grant armor to allies shows you have no clue about why she’s busted.

Yeah but you play at “high SR”, meaning your team will use their heads and coordinate. So, coordinate.

33 Likes

is it weekend? the amount of troll post we got today… its monday, dont these people have jobs?

15 Likes

‘Balanced’ is forum speak for ‘inferior’.

7 Likes

I swear brigitte could over night become the hardest to play hero in the game and people would still call her a no brain bot character just because of the stigma attached to her

19 Likes

Lol so true. Same with Torbjörn, Bastion, and Symmetra

15 Likes

Nope cuz Hammond has -50% damage reduction whenever armor is involved so it’s a horrible pick vs Brig comps. Winston likewise and also Winston doesn’t like the AoE heals and being stunned.

Tracer penalized, Doom can get stunned.

If it wasn’t clear after you get stunned there is a follow-up freeze by Mei or an Orisa Halt or Sigma blasting you etc.

Pretty much ANY flanking attempt gets shut down by Brig, teamwork or no teamwork.

It has to do with how armor reduces some of the flankers’ damage and the AoE heal, not about coordinating.

1 Like

Sorry that you’re mad her ult is valuable. :roll_eyes:

12 Likes

Yeah when I saw Brig and high SR in the same sentence I thought TROLL.

4 Likes

Overwatch is all about countering. You play into your hero’s counters? Why is that Brigitte’s fault? Swap or get countered. Just because I’m in Platinum doesn’t mean I lack game sense.

10 Likes

You may just bot be countering her properly yourself. Brig is actually very hard to get value out of, especially at lower skill ratings now, due to the fact she has to “prepack” her allies.

You might just perceive Brig as OP because she’s always getting a lot of value against your team

4 Likes