Brand New Feed Phase

Group up, poke, team fight and clean up phase are all classic stages in a PvP fight.

Well ow2 now has a new phase called feed phase, where you don’t retreat and die trying to fight 5 people alone.

This term may also be known as throw phase or Genji main phase, or in some places ana main phase.

1 Like

I think its called “dismal disarray syndrome”.

I honestly go into that state of mind. Where IM focused and then quickly realize that my team is still behind. But I got obliterated. and they too equally trickle in and do the same thing. As soon as I spawn in again, i fail to realize I just did the same thing 5 times in a row.

Honestly, Overwatch 2 is not a promising game like “1” was.

I look back at “The why”. and what it is, is “supports” that are NOT healing, they are busy damage dealing. And there is still a broken off-set to this game.

Supports that heal their team, and their team gaining HP back. vs a team with supports that are Raid bosses, attacking, delivering zero heals.

Coupled with “overtuned heroes” and snowball mechanics. This game puts a person in a negative mindset and “trance” and causes players to slouch.

Thats the nature of this game. its stale. and its only stomps.

1 Like