BP credits are a total scam

I love the entitlement. So cute that you think you’re better than someone because they think differently than you. Pretty easy to shrug off any of what someone is saying when you act this way.

It most certainly wasn’t. But was a good placebo, people thought it was going to be something good.

If it wasn’t intentional to mislead players why did they make a new different colored icon for the credits when they already have the white one in the currency list?

4 Likes

They should be coins, not credits. Or at least 50/50 to refund the cost of the battle pass if you complete it. With how ridiculous the skin prices are there’s no reason to be so stingy.

1 Like

I wouldnt say it was initentional, but they definitely should have done a better job at differentiating them.

you can buy any skin that you want it only unlocks when you’ve saved up enough credits though. So if the skin is 1500 OW coins but you only have 200 legacy credits it won’t look like you can buy it. If you play through the bp and save up more and more skins unlock as you reach the credit equivalent to its Ow coin value.

I’m not sure if this clears it up but essentially if you save them all up by the end of the battle pass everyone will have the ability to purchase one 1500 coin value skin. it’s just tricky because it doesn’t appear like you can until you actually can. if you don’t want one high value skin instead you can buy a couple lower valued skins or instead spend them on highlight intros and whatnot it’s up to you. but you have to have enough saved first before it’ll give you the option of coins or credits.

the whole BP is scam. I didn’t give Blizzard any money other than my 20 buck on old OW.

2 Likes

I agree with this statement because I thought I was getting premium credits

1 Like

Yeah, that’s the issue. Everywhere else in the game (iirc) the credits are white and the coins yellow/gold, except the BP where the credits are gold. Why would they change the colour to that of the premium coins only for the BP, where people wanted the premium coins?

1 Like