Boston Uprising vs. New York Excelsior - FINAL

we even had a decent amount of winston play from fusions!

Haha I love that fall icone in kill feed.

1 Like

Aaaaaaaand…you expected something more when Boston is playing New York IN NEW YORK?

Not giving the away team a proper intro while giving the home team a hyped intro is pretty much standard in most pro and college sports. Heck, at home basketball games at my college campus, the visiting team is introduced to the tune of “The Imperial March” (while the pep band either slams seats together or yells “SLUGS”), while my team gets introduced with a video, some minor pyrotechnics, and a varying choice of music while the crowd gets very, VERY loud in a show of support.

If you don’t believe me, I am more than happy to film the intro sequences at the next home basketball game, which conveniently occurs on Tuesday (and I have every intention of being in attendance); upload the video to my personal YouTube account, and link it here in this thread.

1 Like

SBB proving he’s still the best.

ahhh it feels so good seeing sbb on tracer again. feels like its been years

Did anyone else see both percentages show a score of 100% when the round ended?

It happened yesterday at least once too…not sure if it’s a visual bug or something more sinister…

That round started going much better for Boston once they stopped using Phara/Sombra

Yikes, why is mercy so godawful nowdays?

Valkyrie active and pro team can’t win 6vs5 encounter with pharmercy. Just awful.

I swear valkyrie is less impactful than a sneeze from Ana.

On the basis of that map, not much :frowning:

1 Like

NYXL looks like they’re struggling in control, their team almost lost first point to the team that’s widely considered the worst in the league. They struggled in control against Spitfire yesterday too.

Also, I just wanna see Colourhex on Widow, please.

that replay they did of that zarya on the roof was pretty amazing. never thought about using the roof slides like that

i do see a lot of mei but also a lot of swapping off mei

You can blame the anti-Mercy crowd on the forums for pressuring Blizzard into making Mercy into what she is now…mostly a troll pick.

Add in the other ideas which forumgoers don’t think fully about before they hit post (especially the consequences of that idea being implemented) and we end up with the Overwatch of today!

Hence why I have been especially vocal in petitioning Blizzard for no more forums for any Blizzard game…considering 7/10 posts have some form of trolling in them.

But whatever, my words hardly matter. Back to the match.

Mercy thrives in dive and mobility based comp. Double Shield-Mei-McCree comp wants you to stay together so she doesn’t have value.

I miss triple/quad DPS comp, that’s a comp where Mercy is a must have.

1 Like

i want a widow duel between colourhex and sbb

Don’t we all, mate? Don’t we all…

Myunb0ng has been impressive so far. On Bap and Moira.

Colourhex is MVP, as always.

We’re just not going to see much Mercy in 2-2-2.

Good to see McCree getting some use.

Mercy’s single target healing and utility is too poor for dive these days, they will just play Ana who thrives better or heck, Moira who has good amount of healing and can take care of herself against dive.

The only time they would play mercy in dive is when they can’t make use of lucio’s speed boost due to map geometry. Aka horizon balconies.

Mercy is just a throw pick nowdays, no reason to use mercy when Ana exists to heal dive.