Boston Uprising

New York Excelsior
1 Like

Get your Robert Kraft gifs ready!

https://i.gifer.com/MCSm.gif

4 Likes

NY 3-0

2 Likes

Expect heavy boos for Boston🤣!!! Go NYEx!!! 3-0!!!

While Boston and New York are two of my teams, because of my hatred towards the Patriots (or anything else Brady touches), I have to root for the hometown heroes, NYXL.

Hoping this one is close though…3-2 NYXL is my prediction.

Hope to see some SBB or Libero today. Nene is great but it’s nuts to leave them on the bench all day.

3 Likes

Wow that is a deflating comment.

im fully expecting nyxl to sweep boston but i am curious to see how much boston has changed since last season

Anyway, for those who are wondering what the Atlantic North looks like as of right now, here’s a refresher:

T1: Toronto Defiant 1-0 (+2)
T1: New York Excelsior 1-0 (+2)
3: Paris Eternal 1-1 (+1)
4: Boston Uprising 0-0 (+0)
5: London Spitfire 0-2 (-5)

I really hope the London Spitfire get their act together…going 0 for 2 in a single week is never a good feeling.

The Toronto Defiant, however, will end up either in first or second depending on how this match goes.

2 Likes

is fusions still on boston? think he’ll smash anymore desks?

He is the only surviving member of the 2019 season from what I understand.

The random mis-mash of Korean and Boston Academy players they brought in is being highly criticized by analysts and content creators.

So Boston just walks in their place and don’t do anything and nobody is even introduced while the crowd boos, but then NYXL gets a whole video and player introductions.

Favouritism much?

Also Mouffin not playing, disappointment.

I would like to predict a more exiting match result but oh well. 3-0 incoming, yes.

They have been doing this at every Homestand.

2 Likes

Pine got benched feels bad man.

Theres no big boss like Pine

idk how i feel about that guys lion shirt. its just so out of place

jafar shirt wen

not just benched, pine is only with nyxl as a streamer now. he doesnt play in owl anymore

2 Likes

Ball can just freely jump nyxl calibre team, get stunned out of piledrive, frozen, get focused down for 3 seconds or more but still able to get out scot free?

Geez.

Those shields do need a nerf.

SBB on Tracer! All is right with the world.