Boston Uprising vs. New York Excelsior - FINAL

Well that was brutal.

That NYXL dive on last point was really nice!

1 Like

That Dive supremacy was amazing

1 Like

Boston shouldn’t be too upset, they put up a good fight against high-tier team and I’m honestly scared for mid-tier teams because Boston was okay today.

No Air conditioner? They seems very sweety.

And the NYXL salutes the fans after this wonderful show…

There’s gonna be a big party tonight, the inhabitants had better leave town.

1 Like

Final Score

-
-
-
-
Victory!

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Hey everyone! We have a 50 minute break before the next match. Get your cheez-its, use the restroom, get homework done (personally guilty of that). Los Angeles Valiant and Vancouver Titans at top of the hour.

4 Likes

I watched that. Good to see Mercy still gets play time. And even Sombra got some action.

2 Likes

Glad to hear! Let’s see if I can knock out the Chapter 3 Terminology primer and/or the Physics 112 pre-lab before the Dallas homestand kicks off…

Those Sombra hacks were on POINT.

Honest, we saw a little bit of everything from NYXL today.

LET’S GO EXCELSIOR!!!

(Seriously, they make up for how bad my Giants & Knicks have been this year.)

3 Likes

I’ve never been a fan of OW casters as they do have a tendency to pick favourites, the OWL worldcup in particular is a bit much with this.

1 Like

The next match discussion will start here:

Again we got 40 minutes to go.

really fun match, it was nice to be there! everyone shouting “boston sucks!” was hilarious, and everyone on the nyxl did great. really a good experience.

Tell me about it dude😔. At least Eli Manning finally got a clue. I wish Jim Dolan would follow suit…

Do we gotta swap streams today, or is it one big one?

Hey, we FINALLY got rid of Steve Mills…for the second time in forever (hopefully Dolan doesn’t go braindead once again and hire him to ruin the team for a THIRD time.)

I think you can stay on this one. Its only if the matches overlap.

2 Likes

Me having the blood of a New Yorker in my veins, it pleases me to see anything with New York in the name destroy anything related to Boston.

After 1 weekend of intra-divisional games, this is where the Atlantic North stands:

1: New York Excelsior 2-0 (+5)
2: Toronto Defiant 1-0 (+2)
3: Paris Eternal 1-1 (+1)
4: Boston Uprising 0-1 (-3)
5: London Spitfire 0-2 (-5)

The NYXL definitely gave their fans what they wanted.

The Toronto Defiant escape New York with a victory and second place in the Atlantic North.

The Paris Eternal get knocked down, but find a way to get back up and get out with a victory and a positive map differential.

The Boston Uprising go home with a 3-0 loss, but make some interesting plays that shows they aren’t the 20th ranked team people are making them out to be.

And for London, this goes down as a disaster. They now head back to London to try and right the ship before they go down in flames.

Next week, the Atlantic South will jump in the mix, and we’ll see how the conference standings shake up…

i was thinking about it after this match yesterday, but if im reading the schedule correctly, boston’s last win was sunday, june 23rd of last season against paris, which was stage 3 week 3, which was 231 days ago