Bored of this game anybody else?

Been trying to get back into the game and it just isn’t the same. Don’t know if its the lack of balance updates or (probably) just me. If anybody else is bored feel free to add your thoughts here.

1 Like

Game got pretty yawn worthy after I hit my desired rank and did scrims for a year. Not really anything else to do. Smurf’d for a while and leveled some accounts but….
:yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face:

• I honestly play more Valorant now.
  • Even as a casual player it’s more competitive.
  • And 5v5 is kinda lame.

Recently I’ve gotten into RTS games and have been really enjoying learning the process of that genre. Additionally, how does val play now? I played the beta but that was forever ago and it felt like cs-go to me. Too bad cs-go is not my cup of tea.

1 Like

Because it’s effectively a Chinese knock-off with hot chicks.

I was a DPS main (specifically Hanzo + hit scan). Valorant isn’t for everyone. And I definitely don’t think most Overwatch people are cut out for it.

• Requires a more methodical approach with patience.

I only play a couple times a week though. Got other things going on away from gaming.

What games have you been playing?

I used to love AoE 2 and Command and Conquer Tiberian Sun.

1 Like

Been playing Aoe2 a bunch in my free time lately. The thing I find most interesting about it is how it has been around for 20 years and how that has translated into some incredible skilled players. I wanna try starcraft some time later on but I have heard that starcraft makes aoe2 seem like child’s play.

1 Like

What’s funny is the world tournaments for AoE are extremely high value. And the dudes who’ve been playing forever are LITERAL titans at the game.

Nah…. Definitely not child’s play. There’s equally as much to consider in both games.

Difference being, getting kids into space aliens or historically accurate warfare.

:thinking:

Personally I always had a thing for modern combat but AoE hits diff.

Maybe play more than 5 different heros?