BLZOWCLI00000006 Error on game launch

Hi, when i tried to play overwatch today i got this error on game launch
BLZOWCLI00000006
I’ve no anti virus, i’ve verified game files integrity. I got a BSOD last time i played ow maybe it corrupted something about the game
Here is the error log file: hastebin.com-share-rumadanate.csharp
(replace - by /)

I recommend following the steps above.

For future reference: You can post a link, highlight, and click </> on the post edit tools to send it without issue. Additionally, the error log file is only useful via the ticket system. Players in the forum can’t read the error codes inside.

Thanks, I have contacted the support

Quick update:
The Blizzard Support is really useless, kinda seems like it is an AI. Try to resolve this by yourself but don’t count on them.
“If all else fails, consider reaching out to a local tech expert who can perform a more in-depth analysis of your system to identify and resolve any hardware or software issues.”
It’s not like I’m having issues with other games or my entire computer. Overwatch is the only game I have issues with.
Feels like they didn’t read the 3 logs files i gave them, neither my message or even the error code. It’s hilarious how inaccurate their response is.
I have updated my Graphics Drivers and Windows, Verified Game Files, Disabled Background Applications, Ran as Administrator and even Reinstalled the Game. I’m on Intel + Nvidia

1 Like

OK, from what I can see you have 2 problems:

First, OW is using your built in video card rather than your add in card.

2nd, it appears the line:

<Operating_System> Windows 10 Pro N (DEBUG)

Shows that your OS is currently in debug mode? I could be wrong here though, it may be what’s included in all the log files.

My suggestion: Reinstall nVidia drivers, go out to your PC manufacturer and update all t he other driver files they have, then run a repair on the OW client from the Bnet launcher, clicking on the sprocket next to play, and selecting ‘Scan and repair’ once all the other steps have been performed.

Hi,
It was indeed caused by my windows being in debug mode. I had to locally debug a driver I was working on that’s why i turned that mode on in the first place. Thank you so much for your help.