BLZOWCLI00000004 crashs

I’m experiencing repeated Overwatch crashes with the BLZOWCLI00000004 “crashed in the graphics driver” error. My system has an i9-14900K, RTX 4070 Ti Super, ASUS Z790 motherboard, and DDR5 RAM. So far, I’ve updated my motherboard BIOS to the latest version, installed all available Windows updates, used DDU to completely remove and reinstall the latest NVIDIA Game Ready driver, disabled all overlays, and I’m running Overwatch on DX11 with a 200 FPS cap. I also lowered my RAM frequency from 6400 MT/s to a lower setting to rule out memory instability, but the crashes continued. My ASUS BIOS is already using Intel Default settings with the motherboard’s Intel power limits rather than ASUS’s unlimited/optimized settings. I’ve also confirmed that other games run completely stable, and I’ve run multiple system benchmarks without any failures. Event Viewer also doesn’t show any relevant errors at the time of the Overwatch crashes. I’m currently planning to do a completely fresh Overwatch reinstall and clear the DirectX shader cache.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Since the 13th and 14th gen Intel models are faulty, I recommend reducing the core speeds. Usually 5.2 or lower will regain stability.