BLZBNTAGT00000BC1 - Unable to update ow1

Why are other languages causing the issue…?
Hopefully fixed soon.

Same problem here :frowning: , I think we just need to wait

1 Like

You can try launch manually from C:\Program Files (x86)\Overwatch\_retail_\Overwatch.exe just you need remember your email + password.

1 Like

They just fixed it, it works now.

For me same problem, i was forced to launch from commandline.

Holy cow!

It helped me, but with 3 times. I changed the language in the game and the application.

Thanks comrade! :pray:

This worked for me:

1. Changed game and launcher language to English
  2. Closed all Blizzard/Batttle.net processes
  3. Deleted Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment folders from C:\ProgramData\
  4. Open OW again

I did same steps, except that BNet is forcing me redownload entire game again. And i will not do this.

Untill they fix we can manually open C:\Program Files (x86)\Overwatch\_retail_\Overwatch.exe input login and password, and play.

This worked for me:

1. Changed PC language to English
  2. Restart
  3. launch bnet

Hey there, sorry for the problem. We pushed a small build update that unfortunately had an issue, and we’ve reverted back to the older build for now. Updating should work correctly for everyone now.

6 Likes

Thanks!

20 chars required

The Issue is still there my Friends are playing and i am STUCK HERE everytime i click on update it starts Scanning for 15 mins and then again there is an update button click then SCANNING AGAINEEE

1 Like

I already changed the language of OS and Battle.net also deleted Battle and Blizzard folders on C:/ProgramData but still getting this BLZBNTAGT00000BC1 error. I don’t want to reinstall OW again this is a shame.

1 Like

Yea Dude someone told me to Delete the Battle.net in ProgramData and it made the blizzard just SLOW

Should we do the same thing ? (cf quotes from below)

Thanks to confirm that :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/endless-scanning-and-blzbntagt00000bb8-error-now-unable-to-play/503091/2
I find some useful information here. It seems the initial data file were destroyed and the only way to fix it is to reinstall the game.

1 Like

Lol, what? What wrong with the launcher now? The only poblem I have with it is that it never got avatars for Diablo 2 Resurrected.

Clearly OW2 (and OW1, I guess) are gonna be so much about e-sport you’re only gonna be able to play them in English.

Leave update I am not even able to log in battle net

A new update has been issued (1.72.0.0.100234) is the problem still happening?

(I was able to update successfully)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.