Blue steel baptiste shop skin coming to twitch drops

edit: the campaign is now live

Was farming the contenders drops and went to check my progress on them and there were 3 other drops campaigns. There are three upcoming drop campaigns, they don’t have start dates listed but they do have end dates

• Path to Pro Summer Season Finals 2023 Drops - Contenders (green and black recolor) Mercy skin, ends August 30
  • Path to Pro Fall Season 2023 Drops - player icon, Contenders Hanzo skin, Contender’s Kiriko skin. ends september 11
  • Season 6 Mid-Season Drops - Bluesteel baptiste skin, baptiste spray. ends september 16

It’s just an epic skin but a pretty good one. Since the midseason patch is in a week, I expect the campaign to start then. Here’s gameplay of it

If you need proof, you can see the upcoming campaigns for yourself at
https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory
but they will only show once you’ve made some progress towards the current drops by watching the contender’s streams for a few minutes

3 Likes

For a second there I read Blue beetle skin. I thought another crossover/marketing skin like the Lego Bastion?

It’s available right now - got the spray, working on the skin

I was waiting for this skin to come back into the shop to buy it, so this is good news for me. Also love the recent free Torb skin (the captain one).