Blizzard you should really do something

no seriously man i didnt sleep last night and probably 3 hours spent looking at maps and in game menus. i need you to tell me what you ment by this, other wise i might go crazy.

Well now that I have drove a couple of you crazy. (Yes I can be evil like thatā€¦)

The Season 13 sprays and player icons are not yet in the game. Usually the next seasonā€™s items start appearing in the inventory (locked of course) in a major patch release before the end of the current competitive season. We are less than three weeks away from the end of Season 12, so I find it curious that these items have yet to show up.

I also will note, that the first twelve competitive seasons featured the 12 original maps that released when Overwatch came out. So maybe this is as good of a time as any. Also note how close Season 12 will be ending near BlizzCon. I would not be surprised if there is an extended break if major changes are on the horizon.

Granted this is just meā€¦ someone who is a graphic designer by trade who notices these little thingsā€¦ finding a pattern of usual behavior with content updates having a minor lapse, and this may be all conspiracy theory. I would be not surprised if Season 13 has less changes than season 5 did (which was none by the ways).

2 Likes

i cant believe i missed thatā€¦ youve given me hope so lets see if we see changes! your so right though honsestly, they always do show up before the season ends.

1 Like