Blizzard, you can't balance mercy's rez as a cooldown

The main QOL changes I want is it not breaking beam when valk is activated, healing while rezing as they stated they didn’t want a healer to have to stop healing for a period of time.

1 Like

Nah man it was stated as fact, you can try to recant it but it’s already out there. Just move on.

2 Likes

Given what appears to be the definition of “getting it” in the context of your statement, I agree

And please tell me, when did I say it was a fact?

Be sure to read what I said very well. It was stated as fact. You’ll note, I didn’t say you said it was fact and will not be able to find where I said you did.

:wink:

2 Likes

False equivalency…the whole community (representatively) wanting a change is different than a specific pocket…

It’s the difference between something getting changed and something not changed Mercy bottom line

from a dev standpoint theres actually very little reason to change her

1 Like

The unfun element was a reason cited, it was not THE reason for the rework etc etc etc. There were multiple reasons for it.

This meme needs to die.

1 Like

Yes rework mercy to be a Support… not a “all i can do i heal/damage boost”

1 Like

factually, thats not all she can do

No it wasn’t, get over it. Regardless of whether I meant it as a fact or right not. She is still mostly used as a pocket healer in pro play. Sigh. I wouldn’t have though I would have to argue for 20 minutes about whether a general term I made was a fact or not. It isn’t the be all end all. The end.

yep but 8 out of 10 times you pull that pistol out and someone on your team sees you … “REPORT MERCY FOR THOWING”

2 Likes

I havent run into that at all, as my teammates generally appreciate when I kill off a red team member with the pistol, but…do they report for GA?

If so, I need to stop doing that, though I may get reported by the vertical players i cant get to as a result for not doing my job

between a rock and a hard place, hmm

Except for you don’t use pistol every 2 seconds. :slight_smile:

1 Like

NAH your not breaking any rules by playing battle mercy… so any reports they make are false reports… but you can “abusive chat” report them for calling you a thrower if you want to be petty :smiley:

1 Like

Theres also been Quad DPS comps coming out of Contenders that run solo tank and solo healer in an effort to counter GOATs and that single healer is… gasp… Mercy!!

Just food for thought.

3 Likes

Why was this post flagged?

Someone voiced their opinion and brought up solutions. Sure you don’t agree with them and I don’t fully agree either but I don’t see why it had to be flagged

2 Likes

Mercy has always been good with healing squishies, just like Ana is good with tanks due to her burst heals while mercy has slower heals she is consistent and there isn’t that missing or reload time. No shocker here.

flagged because the mercy mob will flag anything about mercy that doesnt align with their agenda

2 Likes

China pro-scene is wild y’all

Well then you must be new to the topic of Mercy on these forums. Welcome, and here’s a clue: Be sure to watch what you try to push as fact, especially when you’re talking out your rear end with no evidence to back it up, there are fact checkers on both sides around here.

2 Likes