Blizzard, where is the real Illidan? šŸ˜•

After seeing Illidanā€™s appearance in overwatch, the first thing that comes to mind for most players familiar with the Warcraft universe is that he will say at ult: ā€œYouā€™re not Prepared.ā€ (At least only for allies, if this was abandoned in order to maintain gameplay standards. But have those same guises ā€œOniā€ and " Bai Huā€, dragon is replaced by on demon and tiger, who came then not give Illidan voice acting the same demon Oni?)

The goal of the post is to get Blizzard to change a phrase or other response.

Once it rolled in the guise of ā€œCasualā€ on Hanzo, so why not do the same with Illidan? (In the best case he can add full effects of the defilement or the effect of the silhouette of wings :slight_smile: )

Translated through Google translator, sorry if there are any errors.

19 Likes

Uā€™re absolutely right. This ticket was bought only because of this skin, but Iā€™m not prepaired to buy this without special voicelines. #notprepaired

20$ skins and dont comes with custom voicelines? Outragous! Does it have custom animations at least?

Itā€™d be fun, but I think Iā€™m so broken from D.Va not having any skin specific ult lines when some are really obvious (Waveracer) that I just likeā€¦ Donā€™t need it.

If i buy ticket in next few daysā€¦will i get that skin? Im noob dont hate me XD

You can buy the ticket and get the in-game stuff up till a few months after blizzcon. So yes.

2 Likes

Thank you will get it in next few days ^^ (only reason is Illidari Genji)

You also get tyrande Symmetra, so thereā€™s that i guess

Seems pretty lazy for a special exclusive skinā€¦ I wouldā€™ve thought it would have custom voice lines.

Nope, thereā€™s no custom animations. Probably theyā€™re so busy coz of Blizzcon. Feelā€™s bad.

So green dragon, green effects and standart voice linesā€¦ So yoyr typical legendary, only making Genji look like guy from other IPā€¦

It is disappointing the new Blizzcon skins donā€™t have any unique sounds or voicelines

But the fact they are so detailed and look so good I donā€™t mind too much.

To be fair, illidan Genji should use green effects.

1 Like

Well depends of shadeā€¦ Regular uses grass green and Illidian should use more of lime but I get what you saying.

He really should just shout ā€œYou are not Prepared!ā€ when he ults.

1 Like

And symmetra shoud have some custom voice lines too

Honestly the skin looks kinda weird because of how short genji is. Itā€™s like they squashed the visuals together. Very odd.

1 Like

Wellā€¦ last time I check, Illidan is in space guarding a very angry Titan.

On the real note, I donā€™t know. VAs can be really busy people.

I hope they add them after later. Iā€™ll have to bookmark this so I can come back and laugh if they do.

hope u gonna be right :smiley: