Blizzard, please answer (mercy)

Ok, so now all of you will probably say "Ough very nice, another ex mercy main rambling because of the nerfs, blablabla "

Ok before you say the above please read thru.

I’m seriously gonna ask this right away even tho I’m fully aware I might get banned from the forums for a month or so.

Blizzard. Why are you trying to please everyone on every other hero balancing you do but the mercy one. None of the mercy players asked for the rework (but ye tbh the invunerability with the mass res was OP) BUT guess who asked for this rework? The DPS players.

All the mercy players wanted you to revert Mercy to her original design (1.0), but nope , you just continued nerfing and nerfing and nerfing to the point where mercy has become “super balanced and fair” (at least thats what DPS players say).

Another “giving-me-the-risk-of-ban” question. Have you guys (blizzard) ever played new mercy for more than 3 games in a row and not get bored? Do you think that balance for the sake of fun is worth it? Because I don’t. I really don’t. My honest opinion on this topic is that you should probably revert her ultimate to be Ressurect , take away the invunerability and add LOS with a little cooldown of 0.45s or something YOU GET THE IDEA what I’m trying to say is that res as an ult is more balancable.

Also that’s another thing I wanna point out. The whole problem around old mercy was because of the statistic based sr. Which is no more in diamond and above, which means ressurect as an ult doesn’t award mercys for hide-and-seek strategies, something more it punishes them for not being with the team. Some people may question the “punishes them for not being with the team” but listen me out on this. I’m a diamond player myself (~3250) and people make sure not to use all their ults unless it’s like 2 seconds remaining to the round or something. So a big a*s ressurect would probably give you potg but what else? You just revive your team for them to be probably wiped with grav/shatter + basically any other dps/tank ult in the game WHICH if we think about it is just staggering your team , giving the enemy advantage.

I just wanna finish the thread with this.
Blizzard. Please. I beg you. Please bring back the fun to mercy. Even if it means adjusting her res as ult a bit. I’m down on my knees. Please.

PS: On second read I could’ve made some things clearer.

9 Likes

45 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Feedback Thread Continued] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018