Blizzard Please Add These Voice Lines To Overwatch

theyre definitely cool…but in terms of this game…theyre a bit long no?

1 Like

Cause you haven’t heard these ones a hundred times already. First time I heard Ana and Genji’s “staying out of trouble” exchange, I loved it. Now it’s just another line. I forget that Genji was an Overwatch member sometimes.

2 Likes

They could be hero interactions and voice lines that have a chance to play at the start of a match

D.Va maid skin would be a dream come true!

1 Like

I’m all for these kinds of skins.

And, yes, please add these voice lines. They are so cool and cute ( especially the gamer fuel D.va. Nomnomnom on)

1 Like

I would advocate for it but…then there’s
Screenshot-2020-04-06-at-7-37-43-AM

I’d rather not give them more fuel

“Crossbows, huh! Toys for children

HANZO, NO.

2 Likes

yeah, very cool, but how about “you are not prepared” for Illidan Genji? No? Nobody? Okay

We need Hawaiian BOB skin

❗ Weekly Hawaiian BOB request (week 40)

~ decomposing

1 Like

How about no? I’m already tired of “And dey say, and dey say, and dey say” being spammed the whole game all over the map, I don’t need 10 second-long voicelines. We actually need less voicelines, and by that I mean getting rid of spam. Putting a limit of 5 voicelines per game and some 15-20 second break between any “group up”, “need healing” or “ult status” (because those get spammed as well).

Yeah, I guess that’s why OW has a Disney hamster spinning around in a robot ball…

If you’re on pc you can already mute voice lines. Look I’m sorry if you don’t like spam and it can be annoyiing but all i’m getting from this post is “I don’t want this so nobody can have it”

Father of the year award goes to…

1 Like

“I know I always say “Nerf this!” a lot. Please actually don’t nerf this, ok?”

LOL.

Yo this is honestly so cool

These are amazing plz add!

Some of these sound so nice, I really want ana’s “how adorable” I need it for when I sleep nano genjis, gotta get that granny going :^)

Junkrat’s are pretty damn good (as are D.VA’s)

Remember when we got new maps? Good times.

the fact that most people dont know what these lines are from is kind of annoying

You could probably pick out various lines from the announcers too if you wanted. Not all of them, but some at least.