Blizzard Please Add These Voice Lines To Overwatch

These voice lines are all from Heroes of the storm and I think they’re too good to not be in the game…plz jeff

Dva

Junkrat

Hanzo

Tracer

Ana

Genji

54 Likes

Omg I need those Junkrat voice lines

12 Likes

Why do these voice lines sound more human than they do in the actual game their from?

15 Likes

Oh, please, please, please, PLEAAAASEEEEE add those Junkrat voice lines. For all holier than thou, please add them.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Wait sorry I meant to say YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

8 Likes

My guess is overwatch has a more serious tone while Hots doesn’t really take itself seriously

For real I want them so bad. It probably wouldn’t even take that long since they’re already recorded

6 Likes

Can we add the lines where Genji says ‘I should’ve listened when Hanzo said he had the high ground’

16 Likes

Your wish is my command

9 Likes

Those are all really good. Would especially love D.Va’s warpaint line.

6 Likes

Those junkrat voicelines are TOP TEIR

6 Likes

After hearing all those voice lines it makes the ones we get in events look bland. Hots sounds more human, comedic, and part of their character

3 Likes

The HotS lines sound more colorful and charactery. I know OW has a more serious tone sometimes (since there aren’t literal lords of hell leading teams with homicidal faeries) but I still think there’s room in OW for some more color.

3 Likes

Pls make it happen!! pls jefff this is ama-zing

2 Likes

I really hope they consider it. The game needs way more color and at times the heroes your playing feel like robots. Hell we have a 200 IQ hamster piloting a ball mech.

3 Likes

Holy crap Hanzo actually has a personality

9 Likes

Where
The
검열했어요
Do
I
SIGN!!!?

“Why so serious?” needs to join the ranks of “Boop!” and “And dey say- And dey say-…”

3 Likes

I always imagined hanzo’s all “Warrior” and “serious” but on the inside he’s a huge soft.

Maybe if we beg hard enough they’ll add them. Seems to be the only way they cooperate

4 Likes

So are we gonna ignore tracer having dreams about being kitchen maid

Why does my phone keep autocorrecting being to bring

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind seeing her in a maid costume
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3 Likes

Of course it won’t. It’s as easy as snapping your fingers.

Please add this to the game

1 Like

:+1:

lot of these had me rolling.

I also miss Junkrat’s shield generator voice line

2 Likes