BLIZZARD ERROR: report ID

I’ve been trying to play overwatch all day. After the patch went live the only thing my game does is 1) start 2) black screen 3) crash.

Here’s my report ID: 69E74C6E-21A0-4E9A-BCC2-6B51D3BA8F9E

I checked out your crash and it looks like this was Curse (twitch) Overlay fighting the game for control of your drivers. Can you open your twitch client, head into the settings, go to the Overlay option, and disable the Overlay? If your twitch app is still called “Curse” on your PC it is way out of date - uninstall it and reinstall the latest version before trying these steps.

I’ve uninstalled all things to do with the twitch desktop app after discovering that its minecraft mod manager was the issue. However, the problem still persists. Not only that but I am not given a new report ID upon startup failure. Any solutions. ~~thanks!

ArmsDealer,

Can you reply to this with the next crash error ID you receive? The latest ones I see from you appear to still have the “CurseNativeOverlay64.dll” running, but they seem to be from the 24th.