Blizzard doesn't want you to have fun with your friends?

how often do you see low elo players communicate? I have rarely heard anyone else’s voice except mine in matches

Been playing this game since release. Took a long break when OW2 dropped because it was hot garbage but it got slightly better. We used to communicate in every game back in the day before everything was deemed toxic.

That’s the problem, it’s kinda risky to speak ingame given how bad the reporting system is, so most don’t comm because of fears or because it’s disabled by default

Yea it’s blizzards fault for enabling the complainers instead of just telling them to mute people like a normal person.

Also places stacks against solo queue when you’re winning too much, how good.

i dont think i have had that happen to me as much, but yeah those sometimes occur

Match maker was never good at making balanced games, and when you go as a team with spread out rank… it have no idea what to do i guess? Especially if it cant find any stack with close stats to you, and just throw something together to make it stick.

Thats fine lets just throw something together faster than 20 mins. It’s QP not comp we are just trying to have a good time. I don’t even mind getting rolled in 4 mins I’m with friend we are laughing about it but when you had to wait 20 mins it’s kind of not fun. “100 million players” waits 20 mins for a game…

Well 100 milion accounts i will assume, and most dont do groups so game also i think take longer to find some groups for you to fight with?
To be honest it was long time since i had full squad to play, so not sure how long that could take now.

Always had been, I used to play in a stack, you always had much harder games sometimes against higher ranks

Every 5 v 5 is a simp stack. One girl with four guys.

they just dont want you to have fun in this game period, they want you to click on the store and buy their MID skins. that is what this game has become.