Blizzard Banned Me

hello blizzard, i just want to tell u that its not my fault that i was leaving games in competitive play as u know i live in north africa and u know what that mean right… that mean a very very very very bad internet, so if u think that i left on purpose, well ur mistaking, its my internet always disconnect, sooo can u pls unbanned me. thank u for ur time .

• one more thing mabe u should develope an app that shows u whos the player who left on purpose and whose NOT PLS :wink: :wink: :wink:
1 Like

Hey there, having a reliable connection is required to play Overwatch and all disconnections will be penalized. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. Competitive play suspensions, season bans, and permanent bans cannot be appealed. You can learn about this policy here:

In the end, it is unfortunate that not every gamer in the world has access to the internet connections required to play online team games like Overwatch, but rules like this are in place to ensure a fair competitive environment for those who do.

3 Likes

What are you doing on forums? If you play with bad connection, that’s on you.

(Coming from someone who lives in a small apartment with WiFi that extends to the room it’s in and requires extension plugs in other rooms. I haven’t played comp in a year and a half and I’m better for it.)