Blizzard actually REMOVED lore?

Thank god I’m not the only one. In the release, they were talking about a comic made by Dark Horse (First Strike, I think it was called) Th project was cancel because the “lore” changed. Not a single new about it since.

But we at least have the tweets of Michael Chu about his vacations xD

3 Likes

Yes, better cling to the garbage fest that that is

Hey… hey… I am sure Torb and his wife wanted her… no need to be rude. :thinking:

1 Like

A universal scale retcon? Neat!

1 Like

D.va bering Starcraft player will be remembered

2 Likes

Definitely a bug, we’ll look into getting it fixed!

26 Likes

This was a bug during the PTR run, too. :) So much for the PTR being just for big-fixes.

9 Likes

Thank Goodness.

Too late! I’ve resorted to alcoholism!

2 Likes

As if it wasn’t removed already kek

I’m pretty sure torb wanted a turret more than anything else but whatever

Our lord and saviour has arrived
To tell us it’s a bug
HALLELUJAH

But I won’t be able to play the halloween event due to boot camp, so rip me I guess

Please fix the issue with unobtainable skins/sprays/etc being counted in the hero gallery. Pre-order widowmaker skin, bastion 2016 skin etc are counted as needed and they shouldn’t.

MIcheal i think i speak for everyone when we say that even its good for you to answer question here its not enough.
We need lore, not Q&A . Stop asking these frivolous questions and give us the only one that matters.

ARE THERE ANY PLANS FOR CONSISTENT LORE? COMICS? CINEMATICS BESIDES BLIZZCON?

anything at all?

2 Likes

Michael my friend, do you mind asking other devs to respond to other post about the current event and balance changing please, you are probably the only person who read the forum

Oh thank god it’s going to be fixed

“Look” into getting it fixed, don’t worry guys, it’ll be back within the new century or so.

It is a bug.
Michael Chu just informed it was one.

Any news about “Onwards to Victory” of the winged victory Mercy voiceline?

1 Like