Blizz, just say yes or no

Are we ever getting old Mercy back. I don’t know if the majority want’s it but nerfing her like this is kind of crazy. I’m starting to give up on your balance team because of all the questionable decisions you made. Changing Sombra like that, now nerfing Mercy like this. Both my main that I have played for 200+ hours is no longer my main because I can’t trust that you guys will make them balanced. Just please tell us yes or no, will Mercy ever be reverted?

15 Likes

In the 13 years i have been playing Blizzard games I have never once seen Blizzard completely revert a change that they have made.

It doesn’t mean it hasn’t happened, I just have not seen it happen. Sometimes Blizzard will make things sort of how they used to be, but never exactly how it was before.

7 Likes

Yes, they will revert her tomorrow, they will also give Valk on her E.

They’re not going to revert her, stop asking already. Everyday there’s someone asking for her to be reverted.

17 Likes

They already said no. I can dig up the post, give me a moment.

Continuing the discussion from [Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018:

They feel like Mercy is balanced as is. They will nerf her further this next patch for other supports’ sake, but they consider her fine as is.

17 Likes

Should of given up after the bastion rework, heh, a Hitscan that can’t headshot, WHAT!? :joy:

1 Like

I just don’t want Mercy to turn out a mess a month from now, she is already the biggest mess of a hero, just reverting her sounds easier to me.

2 Likes

But by reverting her,you bring back all the problems of Mass Res.

so no.

3 Likes

You mean the problems of it being balanced and needed a brain to use?

Oh.

You meant the problems of the community, not the ultimate itself.

15 Likes

Well what problems does current Mercy have, not including the community?

Mass Rez needing a brain to use? Lmao

But no,I meant SR exploitation.

3 Likes

So an issue that wasn’t the ability’s problem? Revert her and fix the broken SR system.

4 Likes

They won’t disable performance based SR in lower tiers so you can be happy

I’m not saying her old ult was balanced, but it would be easier to balance that than what we have now.

If we can get Sym 2.0 and pre-nerf Sombra back,you can have old Mercy back.

It was balanced. Ana was a better pick until the rework.

1 Like

You meant Lúcio. Ana got nerfed after Season 3

All the supports were pretty balanced in rough season 3-4. Try it on the PTR and see what happens. That’s all that needs to happen.

Only Mercy mains would be happy with a reverted Mercy. nobody else.

DPS,tank,flex and non-Mercy main support players players play this game too

3 Likes

it really is funny how some of y’all argue that mass rez is “no skill, just press Q” when the same could be said about literally more than half of the other ults in this game…

7 Likes

The only way for Ana to get picked more than Mercy would be to revert her changes and make her OP again. Mercy even reverted would be a must pick, this delusion of ‘‘Mercy was balanced or not even a great healer’’ should end.