Blizz, admit Brigitte is a massive mistake

Junkrat is a “lower impact hero”? What game are you playing, certainly not Overwatch, must be some other game.

The devs said the same thing about Torb and Symmetra. Honestly though, if you’re just gonna rewrite history and talk about balancing around like plat, then this discussion isn’t worth continuing.

1 Like

her shield and stun are not the problem.

the armour is 100% the problem.

they keep nerfing the wrong thing,

one thing is for sure, her winrates are clearly broken.

DM is one of the only game modes she is somewhat okay in because at least you can avoid her since there is no objective to contest. The only time I ever die to a Brig in DM is if I happen to spawn right next to one.

Unfortunately just staying away isn’t a valid strategy in non-Arcade game modes, eventually you will have to get near the objective…

Both Brigitte and Doomfist are fine in terms of balance. In terms of gameplay I would like Doomfist to be way more responsive, perhaps a 33% damage reduction and a cooldown reduction to go with it.

Okay if States don’t lie why dose she have a 20 percent pickrate in support category. Which is the lowest in support category. Yes she has high winrate but she dosnt have a high pickrate. She also provids the least amount of healing. The two things that make her good her ult and stun.

1 Like

You have misread. I haven’t said she counters Rein. I am saying the opposite, in fact.

Oh sorry about that I must’ve read it wrong

bronze/qp players complaining about baguette. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Jeff sure mains brig and got 2 ranks higher since

Douchebaggery at its best.

brigitte is the worst thing ever happened to ow.

4 Likes

Agree to disagree that Doom hard counters Brig.

Reinhardt has become a laughing stock with all the CC. The animation cancel changes don’t help his cause.

Pharah hard counters her, I’ll give you that. But you’re gonna be there for like 30 seconds trying to bust through her 600 health shield.

Doomfist? Please name a counter that isn’t bug infested.

Junkrat has ghost bullets.

Bastion is considered a throw pick and will sadly be treated as such. Not to mention he’s situational; one does not swap to a Bastion just to counter a Brig.

Sorry, but Brig will destroy her cute cuddly monkey before he can even dive away.

You’re misinterpreting those “stats” as if they mean anything. If there were a poll from a popular YouTuber with the results being that she was actually balanced, would you accept those results?

Stats don’t lie, but people are terrible at interpreting said stats and will use them to confirm their bias.

DM means nothing as the game isn’t balanced around that mode.

So many anti-Brigs in this thread are acting like she’s an invincible Jesus or something, that once she’s on a team it means an auto-win. She isn’t. If she were as OP as you guys make her out to be, why don’t you see her with a significantly higher win rate than other heroes? Why don’t you see her in each and every pro game/OWL match?

Admit it, you guys simply aren’t as good as you think you are, so you complain and demand nerfs instead of actually getting better.

1 Like

mods need to start cracking down on these brigitte posts. its just ridiculous now.

she’s fine, your bad, end of story. literally pick hanzo and burn all your storm arrows on her. her shield will break and then she’s a sitting duck.

Let’s count the number of CC’s in this team comp.

1. Mei
  2. Doomfist
  3. Mccree
  4. Brigitte
  5. Ana
  6. Roadhog

And people went absolutely ape sheet over Sombra hack… Srsly?

#internetlogic

and low risk+skill should come with little reward #deletebrigitte

That’s not how RPS countering works.

1 Like

yes it does, a simple exemple is baby tracer, the face of the game, 150hp no sustain no burst, no shield high skill high reward.