Blizz, admit Brigitte is a massive mistake

She sucks the fun out of this game. My biggest complaint is that she has an EXTREMELY high impact, with very little risk or even skill.

High risk should come with high reward.

96 Likes

Brigitte is fine. Maybe nerf her shield HP to 500. Doomfist is worse way worse…

EDIT: Well if youre gonna edit and talk about risk reward then all she needs is longer cooldowns. There high risk, high reward.

19 Likes

At least Doomfist takes a lot of skill. Also Doomfist has a direct counter. Brig really has no counter.

37 Likes

Reinhardt, Pharah, Doomfist, Junkrat, and Bastion are some of the better counters to her.

EDIT: Removed Winston, because apparently my personal experience means nothing to some people.

49 Likes

Winston…?

I don’t think so…

52 Likes

Blizzard doesn’t make mistakes, just look at the Mercy rework.

15 Likes

He does better, than you might think. While he’s not ideal, he can at least bypass her shield.

Pharah ya. Reinhardt and Winston are really not very good in team fights against her.

So Brig needs you to swap to a lower impact hero like Junkrat to deal with her. But she is litteraly in every game now. But Junkrat himself is a below average hero. So i have to swap to a below average hero to deal with an OP one? Not a great trade off.

4 Likes

What? Everything baguette does counters Winston in some way… lol.

7 Likes

I didn’t say he was ideal, but he bypass her shield. Also his ult can at least get her away

you serious right?
all the armor, self healing makes winston do such useless damage against brig, and by the time winston gets close to killing brig winston will be dead, not to mention repair pack can literally undo all the work you’ve done to kill e.g an ana

8 Likes

No offense, but there is simply no way a character she was designed to counter is a better counter than the snipers that are not on your list for whatever reason.

7 Likes

Lower impact? Junkrat can destroy Brig’s shield with one clip. He can push her away from a fight with the concussion mine, Junkrat is one of the best heroes against her.

8 Likes

Im not one to whine much in life, i really am not. But SR to me right now is totally meanlingless. I learned this game with some of the “higher skill” heros like Tracer, Genji, McCree and now they’re pretty much crap along with almost every other DPS hero.

The YourOverwatch channel on YouTube said it best, she is a 1v1 MONTSTER. You cant kill her 1v1. Just go into DM and find out.

3 Likes

I have, DM is what I primarily play.

BWAHAHAHAH What!?!
In what world does REIN counter BRIG. She utterly obliterates him. He’s supposed to be shielding his team, how can he do that when he gets stunned and knocked back 10m, exposing his entire team for several seconds. She counters the rein, big time.

False, Brig stops the doomfist from diving your team 100% of the time, you got it in reverse. Brig counteres Doomfist, once again, BIG TIME. If doomfist dives your team that has a Brig, he’s dead.

That’s not a counter at all. Junkrat can’t kill a brig if the brig overextends, she will get away with ease.

A counter Bastion comp actually consists of Brig, being able to stun the bastion.

HAHA what? If the winston dives your team, he’ll get stunned and knocked back OUT OF RANGE of the brig. You delusional boi?

Edit: Ok I’ll give you credit, 1 of the 6 heroes you listed are actual counters. Pharah is the only counter to Brig in the entire game.

10 Likes

She is also the Queen of shutting down ULTS. That goes overlooked

6 Likes

So glad you speak for everyone

12 Likes

Brigg main feeelings

The most popular Overwatch YouTube page said the same thing, and it has overwhelmingly high number of likes. Stats don’t lie.

I cant imagine that Jeff Kaplan things playing against a Brig is fun, shes not.

6 Likes