Big orange blocks and heroes running in place

i have been playing Overwatch for a few months now on my PC…I have not had Fps or Latency issues. my PC is powerful enough to run the game on glorious settings smoothly… I meet all requirements and have gone through the steps for latency issues. let me explain what happens, this just started today. When i go to play a match it doesent matter ranked or casual, everything is fine for a little bit then characters will being to either run in place or run straight in one direction. i looked up the issue and it said to check it by pressing Cntrl Shift and N…i did this and when this issue happens i see a orange spike the size of the Great wall of china…after a few seconds the game snaps back to reality and i am usually dead or shooting at nothing. THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE TODAY. I dont understand it. it all started after the maintenance this morning and i dont understand why? I have done walk troughs and followed your step by step guides and it still happens…

This sounds like an intermittent disconnect, likely due to some packet loss in the connection. If this is a common issue that you’ve started experiencing, we’d want to look into getting a WinMTR test ran. We’ll want to run that while you play and for about 5 minutes after an issue occurs. Once done copy the results to the clipboard and post them here. This will contain links and so if you’re unable to post links, you can get around it by encasing the report in a set of ``` (on the tilde key) like so:
```
WinMTR Results
```

I am happy to report that after i setup everything to test what was causing my game to suck…it just works now? so maybe that Server Maintenance this morning fixed it ¯_(ツ)_/¯ I dont care I’m just glad i can play some competitive again! Thanks for the help anyways