Beta Key Drops TODAY!

For everyone who didn’t get in, get your hopes up TODAY!

hope they ain’t gonna let in just another like 1% opt ins again, then let everyone else in on the 14th just in hope they can sell some more WP packs lol

1 Like

I dont think itd be 1% but yes you can probably expect them to hope to sell more packs

1 Like

They better let everyone in - queue times are a joke.

It’s now 20-30 minutes on tank.

That’s because of the bottleneck caused by not giving anything new to support and nerfing Mercy.

Yes I know but it’s far more pronounced on console than in NA on PC for example.

What time will they roll out? 1 PM CDT like before?

I got in, finally… ‎ ‎ ‎

How long ago did you get in?

and was it console/pc?

just asking bcs I wanna know if PC is still getting keys ^^

I dont think Mercy is having any impact on queue times lol

1 Like

Probably the support passive then

I’m on PC and just checked my email and got one from Blizzard confirming the beta access. Checked Bnet and my already-downloaded OW2 from beta1 can be updated (previously only has uninstall option)

Yeah, still haven’t gotten one.

same

But everything revolves around mercy! There’s no other explanation.

1 Like

That financial money pit known as OWL isn’t going to pay for itself.

1 Like

You think they’re still sending out invites for the last half of the day? I mean they said today but never specified how long they would be sending out the emails