Beta access revoked/no longer accessible

I was trying to access the beta again after playing in the first round of twitch drops but when opening the launcher I was just shown the section with an uninstall button, eventually I uninstalled, hoping something would change, all it did was remove the section from my battle.net and have not been able to see it since, I have also followed everything in this post Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO and nothing has changed. I can still see the beta forum sections for clarity.

Access to the 1st beta is independent of access to the 2nd beta. Your 1st beta access doesn’t transfer over.

You can sign up to get 2nd beta access eventually, or you can buy the (overpriced IMO) watchpoint pack for immediate 2nd beta access.

1 Like

Damn. Thanks for letting me know, guess I’ll wait out to try and get access again.

1 Like

I purchased the watchpoint pack and I just now am having the same problem. Was disconnected in game and now it only says uninstall.

Beta round 2 ended July 18, 2022.

It has happened to me, and I purchased Overwatch 2. Are you saying that I can no longer use the watchpoint pack?

During the beta, if you purchased the Watchpoint Pack, you would gain access to the beta. However, the beta period ended (maybe until the game launches), and only the OW1 client is available at this time.

The purchase of the Watchpoint Pack no longer specifies that beta is available with purchase on the Battle.net Shop.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.