Seismic slam
7>6 seconds

When empowered slam adds an 30 percent movement penalty to enemies hit

Power block
8>6 seconds
80% > 90% dmg reduction
When empowered also grants seismic slam reset on top of rocket punch already

Empowered punch grants full cc immunity

Basically with empowered punch it improves all 3 of his abilities instead of just rocket punch while also granting cool down resets and on top of his buffed passive he will be all around more survivable more fun and more efficient at his job all around.

1 Like

I didn’t even realize he still had his passive because he’s so squishy for a tank with zero damage output. Also power Block needs to block Sleep Dart.

Everything else sounds solid.

1 Like

we need to bring back his tech and buff powerblock and decrease the threshold for strong punch. and some CC would be nice

1 Like

I kind of feel like power block should be immune to sleep dart, but he also clearly isn’t blocking his legs so if you could still shoot him in the leg with it, it would be hilarious as buffs go but also kind of pointless.

1 Like

I think you’re going a bit far here, unlike most of the forum would lead you to believe, DF aint complete trash, this would make him a monster pretty much, when they nerf the other overpowered tank options + Sombra he will have a much easier time doing stuff i believe.

Power Block has 10s cooldown too i believe.

You also forgot his poopy ultimate.

I’d just do dis :

Maaaybe 0.75s of frontal CC immunity + 100% damage reduction if he still feels weak wich i doubt.

Yeh I was thinking of about that but I thought he still needs some counter plays otherwise he’s just gonna get nerfed harder the following patch that’s why I said when he has empowered punch and blocks again it’s full cc immunity because than it was the enemies fault for powering him and empowered punch gains some more uses

this and returning slope slam techs would be fantastic. Though I’d rather see power block down to 5 or even 4 seconds at expense of some of the other buffs just to give a good doomfist the ability to hold his ground better.

1 Like

he does NOT need any freaking buffs what so ever he got nerfed for a reason

New re-work, new hero, new role, past doesn’t matter. Tank Doom needs work still.

Unless you prefer the one and only tank on your team being Doomfist right now? Is it such an amazing experience already that he doesn’t need any changes?

The thing is even top 500 players such as flats, etc are saying he’s the worst tank in the game by far. So far we know dva and zarya are the only two that will receive a slight nerf while everyone else will prob stay the same so doomfist def needs help

It cannot be 100% damage reduction because Power Block is required to get damage for Empowered Punch.

Horrible take he’s the worst tank in the game right now and even the t500 players AND THE DEVS all agree he needs buffs

Empowering the punch doesnt care how much damage Doom takes, Empowered Punch gets empowered by virtual damage, or how much damage is wasted on his block.

Flats has never been good with Doom so hes sorta exagerating there, take it from one of the best Doom players: Zbra (GM1-3) by playing alot of Doom, he says Doom is somewhere in the B tier, about just as good as Ball/Orisa, slightly better than Queen.

And i agree with him, with Sombra and the OP tanks nerfed, i’m pretty sure he goes up to A for skilled players and stays B for less skilled.

Also i dont think Zarya is gonna receive a slight nerf, maybe D.va but i also doubt that, they gon get a big bonk, at least they should, considering they are the most dominant tanks by a considerable margin + OP af.

What about zarya? She’s fully invincible with her 2 bubbles which needs damage for her power same way doomfist needs power in his gauntlet

Zarya only has two attacks. Doomfist has more than that, and the only one that can power up is Rocket Punch. Moreover, Zarya is not quite as mobile as Doomfist, and her barriers are on a longer cooldown.

Not sure about the empowered slam simply because when we play doom using our slam is the only way to move around after our punch is empowered. If you allow slam to use the empowered charge we will never get to use the empowered punch